34.

-Little Lady

I flinched when I felt his hand rest on my shoulder, a breathless chuckle escaping his mouth. He pushed hair behind my ears, rolling me over onto my back. I met those dark blue eyes that were boring into mine, before he suddenly straddled my lower waist.

"What should we do first?" He tilted his head to the side, "talk? No, you can't talk. Fuck? I think so." He smirked, my eyes wide in horror. He chuckled and unbuckled his pants, "don't be so surprised, should've known I'd be fucking you." He yanked his pants and boxers down, my body trembling beneath him. He pushed my legs apart, slamming himself into me without a warning. I let out a loud cry, hearing him sigh in content in my ear.

"S-stop." I cried out, "p-please." He clamped his hand over my mouth, tugging on my hair.

"Shut up," he snarled. "I know you enjoy it, slut." He grunted, picking up his pace. I stared up at the ceiling, wishing this was some kind of dream. What about Eleanor? What about Lindsay?

This is fucked up.

"I only do this because I love you," he spoke calmly, caressing my cheek. It almost looked like he cared for a moment, until he laid me down on the bed. I felt a sharp pain in my cheek, a stinging sensation filling the spot.

"But-" he shushed me, clamping his hand over my mouth. I stared at him with wide eyes, shutting my eyes when he pulled down my pants. "Please stop." I whimpered, "please." He shook his head, listening as he groaned while kissing up my stomach.

If only aunt Rosie was here to save me.

"Your mother would be so disgusted if she saw us." He muttered in my ear, "but who cares? If we both love eachother, we should be together." I carefully removed his hand from my mouth, staring at him.

"I d-don't love you, Logan." I whispered, shaking my head. "I hate you, I fucking hate you." I hissed, tears falling down my face. He clenched his jaw, hands suddenly wrapping around my throat.

"After everything i've done for you, you say you hate me!" He bellowed, my breath becoming short. "I protect you, I care for you. I love you, I love you so fucking much." He whispered, loosening his grip slightly. "I love you, my Little Lady." I stared at him in disgust, hearing him remove his jeans.

"You don't love me, all you do is hurt me." I cried out when he pushed himself inside me, the tears falling quicker than before. He wrapped his hand around my throat, lips right on my ear.

"We destroy the things we love, Little Lady."

I stared up at the ceiling as he continued having his way with me, knowing I had no way to stop him. No one was here with me, it was just us. I was like jello in his hands, he had me right where he wanted.

"I bet Niall doesn't make you feel this good." He grunted, digging his nails into the back of my neck. "Doesn't pleasure you as good as I do."

He makes me feel better than you do.

"Oh shit, fuck." He cussed before he buried his face into my shoulder, releasing himself. I didn't bother watching him throw away the condom or put his clothes back on, I just stared up at the ceiling and cried silently.

I missed Rose, I needed her right now. I needed her to hold me and tell me I will be okay, and that I'll get through this. I need her to tell me that Logan won't come for me and that she'll always be with me.

But all good things come to an end.

---

"Was she good?"