36.

Alexa, Niall's sister, is not fifteen she's eighteen, that's the only change just so you don't get confused!

Niall and Alexa on the side.

-Little Lady

I swallowed hard, giving him a fake smile in return before he turned away, the white envelope gripped tightly in his large hand, glancing back at me before he went into the living room. I let out a deep breath, gripping the counter tightly. He has to know Logan, if he knows Rose, he know's him. I needed to get his file, and Rose's. I needed a plan, Niall can't be around.

I slowly walked into the living room, watching as everyone settled down, all eyes on Harry and Niall.

"Here." Harry handed him the white envelope, "it's all the money you need from Logan." Niall opened the envelope, peeking inside before looking at Harry, dropping it onto the coffee table.

"How'd you get it? I know he didn't just give it up, he doesn't have money like that- he used to but not anymore." Niall spoke, "I'm smarter than you think, Harry. And right now, you're very close to getting yourself killed." Niall spat, "and I'm sure you know who's going to pull the trigger." Harry didn't seem surprised by his words, he just stood there.

"And I'm sure you know who's going to kill the girl, don't you?" Harry cocked his head to the side, my heart stopping. Killed? Did Niall plan on killing me? I stared at Niall in disbelief, Louis snickering from the couch.

"She won't get killed." Niall hissed through clenched teeth, "who the hell told you that?" He clenched his fist and jaw, Harry threw his head back, laughing loudly.

"When will you stop Niall? Should I tell her? Yeah, I think I will." Harry turned his body towards me, "I don't think you need to know who's going to kill you, you know exactly who it is. But I'm warning you, I'd watch out if I were you." I swallowed hard, he was right.

Logan was out to kill me.

The house was silent, until a loud gun shot was heard. Eleanor and Perrie let out an ear piercing scream, everyone now suddenly scrambling for safety. I couldn't move, Logan was here for me. He was coming.

"Let's go!" Niall grabbed my arm, dragging me up the stairs while everyone else stayed in the living room, jumping behind the couches. We rushed into his room, opening his closet door, splitting his clothes in half before he opened another door. He pushed me inside, getting in shortly afterwards. It was a small space, my back against his front.

My heart was beating against my rib cage quickly, a lump in my throat and my eyes full of tears threatening to spill.

"Just give us the girl, Horan! We know you're here." A man shouted, accent laced within his voice. Niall's body tensed behind me, but I didn't question it. More gun shuts continued to go off in the house, a loud ringing echoing in my head.

Silence.

It's like nothing had happened, it was a dead silence. Almost like the ones in those scary movies, that's happening right now. I swallowed hard, hearing footsteps in Niall's room. Niall clamped his hand over my mouth, his other arm wrapped around my stomach. I let out a muffled scream when the gun shot went off, Niall putting more pressure onto my mouth.

"You can hide, but not for long. I want that girl, and you know exactly who I am." The man spat before heavy footsteps left the room, silence engulfing once more. Niall and I didn't move, his hand still clamped over my mouth. With his free hand, he pushed the closet door open slowly, my eyes shutting briefly.

"Niall!" A loud ear piercing scream filled the silent house, Niall's eyes widened in fear, his face paling.

"Alexa." He whispered, "Alexa!" He rushed out of the room, leaving me in the closet. I could feel my heart beat increase knowing that something could happen to Alexa, the thought scared me. I may not know her that well, but that's Niall's baby sister, that would kill him. Without thinking, I exited Niall's room, hearing hushed voices from the kitchen.