63.

-Niall

Christmas.

One of the holidays I absolutely hated.

I never really celebrated the holiday, since I was always working, but it didn't bother me. I'd rather be working then celebrating a useless holiday without the ones you love.

I grabbed my brief case off the desk, adjusting my blazer before I walked down stairs, shaking my head as I smelt grease coming from the kitchen. Amanda had plates of food stacked on the tables, her hair put in a high pony tail as she walked around in my work shirt.

I immediately remembered the first time Little Lady wore my work shirt.

"Well good morning babe." She smiled, pressing her lips against my cheek. I cleared my throat, looking down at her.

"I'm going to the office, Alexa is still in bed." I looked at my watch, "I should have men coming to the house today to replace the computer in my office." Sense mine had been destroyed, by the one and only, Little Lady. "I'll be home later tonight." She sighed, making me glare at her.

"Can't you just spend time with me?" She frowned, "she's gone Niall, it's just you and I." She reached for my hand, "please, can we just spend a day together." I opened my mouth, only to be cut off by someone behind me.

"Niall." I turned around, noticing Calvin standing by the door, his head hung down slightly.

"Calvin, what's going on?" I questioned, stepping away from Amanda. He licked his lips, sighing heavily.

"We have a situation. You're needed at the office." I glanced at Amanda, pressing my lips against her forehead before I was out the door.

"What the hell is going on?" I seethed, following behind him.

"Just wait." He demanded opening the car door,

As soon as we pulled in front of the large building, flashing of the bright cameras immediately started going off and loud shouts of the paps we're going crazy.

"Mr. Horan, how come you kidnapped the high school girl?"

"Is it true you sexually abused the young student?"

"What does your wife think about this?"

I looked at Calvin who was parking the car, looking over at me.

"I don't know what the hell you got yourself into, but someone fucked you over." I shook my head, slamming the door shut behind me as I shoved through the paps, wondering where the fuck security was.

"Michael!" I shouted down the hallway, his head snapping in my direction. "I want you to locate Logan Styles immediately." I demanded, his feet scurrying down the hallway immediately.

I stepped inside my office, stopping in my footsteps.

"Mr. Horan." I nodded at the officers, turning my head towards Calvin, who nodded for me to step inside.

"What's the problem, officer?" I cleared my throat, standing straight as I sat in the chair behind my desk, dropping the brief case.

"We got a call early this morning-" I cut him off.

"Logan Styles." I apologized for interrupting, "officer, I need you to find as much information as you can about him." I demanded, "I did no thing to such a young girl."

"I apologize Mr. Horan, how do you know Logan?" I licked my lips, looking at him.

"I was good friends with his wife." I lied, "but, I do know his niece, the student who was missing." They scribbled something down on the notepad, I glanced up at Calvin. "Would you call the Harold and the rest? I think we need to have a meeting." He nodded, stepping out of the room.

"She was staying with you, is that correct?" I nodded.

"Did you touch her in any way that would hurt her?" No.

I swallowed hard, gripping the pen tightly in my hand.

"Officer, I'd appreciate if you wouldn't question me as if I was some sort of rapist." I spat, "I caused no harm to the young girl. She was staying with me, but we had no sexual intentions with each other." The men looked at each other, nodding.

"We apologize Mr. Horan, we will call you as soon as we find out more information." I shook their hands, watching them walk out of the room. I stood from the chair, sighing heavily.

"You were stupid to bring her into the house hold, Niall." Calvin commented, I snorted.

"It was Logan." I chuckled, "he's got her now, and he's trying to make me suffer." I lowered my voice, shaking my head.

"I want him found and brought to me." I demanded, looking at him. "Call security, I want it tightened on this building and on all my property immediately. We don't know what he is capable of. I want them out looking for him and the girl as well." I demanded, he sighed, nodding.

"Niall, there's something else you need to know." I looked out the window, my head spinning.

"No, Calvin." I spat, "this is enough already."

"There here." I looked at him.

"Who's here?" I questioned, confused.

"You know who." I furrowed my eyebrows together, looking at him.

"Amanda called them and told them nevermind." He threw his head back, laughing loudly.

"Niall, she was lying. You know Amanda wouldn't do such a thing." He spat, "we need to do something." I bit my lip.

"Get everyone in the meeting room. Twenty minutes." I demanded, clenching my fist together. "I need you to call Richard Styles for a meeting at four o'clock today."

I shook my head, sighing heavily.

Merry fucking Christmas to me.

-Little Lady

I was sick.

I was very, very sick.

I haven't eaten in days or had any drinks.

I felt as if I was slowly dying.

I didn't know who I was anymore.

I didn't know anything.

I didn't know where I was.

The green walls made me sick to my stomach and the mattress in the corner of the room was damp and smelt awful.

"Little Lady." There was a knock on the door before it was pushed open, a woman dressed in all black stood in the door way, my stomach dropping when I saw Logan besides her. He held roses in his hand, a smile on his face.

That sick bastard.

"Oh love, I've missed you so much." He breathed out, bending down in front of me.

I stared at him with hatred.

"Don't ignore me." He demanded, gripping my chin in his hand.

"Logan, tell her." The woman demanded, the smile on her face becoming wider. He smiled.

"This is a mental hospital." I stared at him, my lips parted.

"W-what?" I choked out, feeling my eyes fill with tears. He nodded, laughing slightly.

"You went crazy." He sighed, "you had these thoughts of me raping you, and hurting you-" he paused, shaking his head in disgust. "You were brainwashed, love. We're gonna help you and you can come home very soon." He whispered, I let out a scream of horror, the tears streaming down my face.

What the fuck was going on?

---

sorry this was a bad chapter

it gets better I promise