11.

-Niall

I placed the thick orange package onto the table, deciding that I'd go to the post office later. I grabbed a bottled water from the fridge before grabbing my laptop, going into the living room. I sat down in the recliner, letting out a heavy sigh as I turned the television, not bothering to listen to the news that was playing.

I clicked on the message from Calvin, tapping my fingers against the arm rest.

From: Calvinrockferd@gmail.com

Mr. Horan,

I've heard some new rumors about a new lady? That's what I've heard from Mr. Irwin, you brought her to the celebration? That's nice, never remembered you bringing any of the girls there. I need all details about the girl, from what I've heard, she's a good looking lady. Make sure you keep yourself out of trouble, and stay away from love.

-Calvin.

My fingers hovered above the white keyboard, chewing on the inside of my cheek as I thought of how to reply.

To: Calvinrockferd@gmail.com

Yes, those rumors are true. She's a true beauty, but a pain in the ass. She doesn't speak much, mostly mute and stutters. Fit girl, her name is unknown, she's known as Little Lady. She's a brunette, brown eyes, weighs about 110, about 5'6 or 5'7. I'll send you a picture later, she's sleeping at this moment. Talk to you later, Calvin.

-Niall Horan.

I hit the send button, when I heard something on the news that caught my attention.

"Here we are again, talking about the missing girl." Little Lady's face appeared on the screen, a wide grin on her face, pink highlights in her hair making me chuckle. "We have asked students that have gone to school with her if they've heard anything, but they didn't know. Funny, but odd, no one knows her name!" The man spoke, I furrowed my eyebrows together. That's strange. "Elizabeth, could you tell us a little about this girl?" The man handed a microphone to a tall blonde haired girl, wide green eyes nibbling on her nails.

"She was a great girl, very quiet. She was barley in school and never talked, never went to her classes. She ended up never coming back to school, and I believe that she had dropped out." The girl stopped, the man going back to the screen.

"Well, let's try getting this girl back home. If anyone sees her, please, just call us." I huffed and turned the television off, shaking my head.

"Bullshit." I muttered, standing to my feet before going up the stairs. I reached into my jean pocket and grasped the key, putting it into the lock. I pushed the door open, seeing her sleeping in the bed beneath the blankets.

"Little Lady." I demanded, her chest rising and falling slowly. I walked towards her, placing my hand onto her shoulder, giving her a light shove making her groan. She rolled over, facing me. I exited the room and went into the bathroom, getting a wet cloth.

"Roll on your back." I demanded, she frowned, but obeyed. I got onto the bed and straddled her waist, her eyes wide in fear. I gripped her chin in my hand, a small whimper coming from her. I wiped around her eye, soon enough, dark skin showing. "Where'd this come from?" I questioned, eyeing her. A large black and blue bruise covered her eye, and I could see dark colored skin on her other eye.

She looked away, not saying anything. I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth.

"Don't ignore me, wouldn't want a punishment." I chuckled, "and this will be worse." She looked up at me, pink lips pursed. I raised an eyebrow, waiting for a response.