37.

You guys should follow and read princessslm stories, they're perfect and literally life. She is a fantastic writer!

I'll correct any mistakes later, peaceee.

Ultraviolence- Lana Del Rey

'Cause he was right beside me

Jim raised me up

He hurt me but it felt like true love'

-Little Lady

"It's nice to see you again, Niall." The blonde hair lady grinned at Niall, playing with the pink strap of her tank top. I dragged myself behind the two people in front of me, watching as Niall's hand rested on her lower back, his fingers playing with the belt loop of her mini skirt. I swallowed hard and looked away.

"It's been a while since I've seen you, Alyson. And here we are." He stopped in front of the dark brown door, a number five printed onto it. Alyson looked back at me, "you're lucky that you are in a five star hotel with this man." She smirked, winking at me before stepping inside. I let out an annoyed sigh, following behind them and shutting the door a little harder than expected. While they had talked, I laid on the bed, my back facing towards them.

I wish he would've told me there'd be another lady staying here with us, I would've asked to get my own room. I nearly flinched from her loud laugh, feeling a pair of eyes burning into the back of me.

"How about you set up, I'll get her ready." I listened to the obnoxious heels click against the ground, mixed with humming. I stared out the glass window in front of me, feeling the bed sink behind me, a warm hand going onto my leg. "You know, I never thought you'd look this hot jealous." He smirked at me, licking his lips.

"I-" He shushed me, clamping his large hand over my mouth. His eyes were a lighter shade of blue, a wide grin on his face. He removed his hand from my mouth, replacing it with his mouth. I placed my hands onto his shoulders, his hands sinking into my hair. I forgot about her.

I forgot about Logan.

All I wanted in this moment was to be in Niall's arms.

His lips, his eyes, everything about him.

I loved him.

His rough finger tips skimmed across my collar bones, suddenly hearing a loud giggle making me pull away.

"Didn't mean to interrupt, but I'm ready." She smiled, going back into the bathroom shortly afterwards. Once Niall was off me I stood to my feet, adjusting my shirt. He licked his lips, standing to his feet.

"She's doing your hair and make up, we've got somewheres to be tonight. Be a good girl, yeah?" He whispered, caressing my cheek softly making me lean into his touch. I nodded.

"Yes." He grinned before he kissed my forehead, my body tingling from his touch. I watched as he grabbed his blazer, leaving the room. I slowly walked towards the bathroom, watching as Alyson adjusted her push up bra that made her breast larger than usual, and it almost looked painful.

"Take a seat." She tapped the closed toilet seat, dropping items of make up onto the large marble counter. I watched as she plugged in the wand, grabbing jewerly from her bag. "So, I heard you don't speak?" She raised an eyebrow, I simply shrugged my shoulders. She giggled, "don't worry, my girlfriend was just like before we dated."

Oh, OH.

"I watched you glaring at me when I was talking to Niall." She told me, curling a strand of my hair. "He's sexy, but I'm not into him like that." She shrugged, "we're just good friends." My hatred was already fading away, and I actually feel bad for my intentions.