Chapter 4: Lost of Compassion

Explosions erupted throughout the island as the detonation of research facilities and important military installations left an unintended horror to the Imperial citizens.

"Black wing, respond. I say again Black wing respond!? If you're hearing this immediately go to the docks we'll have to escape early. Somebody activated the explosive!" There was panic in her voice.

The entire base, is now alerted and docked ships begun dematerializing. The modern ships despite having technological superiority, sinking somebody can have a massive change in history. However they couldn't just die here either, because their technology alone can destroy the timelime of this world.

Observing the entire scene Maya looked for Haguro trying to see if someone was being chased or targeted. And there was, in dry dock 6 multiple ships begun firing low making sure not to hit the ship restrained behind the curtains.

Maya immediately tried to contact her, no response. She tried and again, same outcome. If its truly Haguro then she either lost the radio or its somebody else entirely.

A missile flew fast into a Kansen battleship knocking her over, Maya immediately stood up in disbelief as the curtains fall. The Ship in the Dry Docks were none other than the HMS Belfast a Guided missile Cruiser of the Royal Navy.

"Who's fighting them?"

Immediately taking out a pair of binoculars she observed and saw someone she never expected. "CRIMSON!?" Her shock caused her to yell.

"Crimson who?"

A voice behind her asked. Without hesitation she immediately materialized her 127mm gun and opened fired. Hastky without staying to look at the person who snucked behind her she dropped down and started running to the water.

"My, why are you running? Mufufufu, a Friend of Mirai perhaps. Well no promises were made, fire. Oh... I sound like one of those foxes...."

With her rigging deployed, Kongo fired a full salvo to the fleeing Maya. Despite her best she couldn't be left unscatched and she tumbled down into the mountain and into the ocean.

Back to Haguro, the entire base was flaring into an alert every soldier stood at a ready. Shrugging off the failure to ghost the Place haguro looked at belfast and asked.

"Can you fight hand to gun? Without your rigging I mean."

"Of course, I after all have friends in Korea who thaught me Taekwondo." Belfast responded.

"Nngh... wouldn't have been better if it was Arnis or Sambo and even Krav Maga. What're you gonna do spin and kick?"

"Thats quite offensive. But I'll allow it." The prideful belfast lets go of her ego in the face of facts.

The Guards closed in on their position, it was compromised due to Haguro's loud entry of the chamber. The guns pointed steadily at the door ready to kill or capture their saboteurs.

Immediately Haguro threw a Flashbang (What kind, I won't specify. I'll leave it to your imagination) and blinded the soldiers screaming, followed by belfast disarming each and knocking them out on the floor.

"Yikes, someone will have to take responsibility and commit seppuku after this disaster." Haguro whistled as she remarks. "Lets go, if we aren't gonna leave we'll create trouble to ourselves. Lets go."

"Wait. Do you know where my ship is?" She asked and halted their escape.

"I don't. But, we'll easily find it. After all its the most unique ship you can find out here." Haguro reassured her.

Haguro busted a wall and into the ocean, she picked up her radio and tried to communicate to Maya again.

"This is Black Wing to Sparrow, Objective secured.... why is the fireworks early? Hello, Sparrow? M-Maya?"