Chapter 11: Operation Butterfly

The Morning ambiance in one of Iron Blood's prestigious Naval Bases stood a Mighty Flag. Ruled by a single Party the Prestigious Imperial Prussia became what was known as Nazi Germany however a Mighty flagged that used to be the symbol of hate was nowhere to be seen hung by the Infastractures. Instead a Cross resembling that of a mighty shield flew magesticallybby the wind. With the same ambitions as its Racist counterpart but with a focus more on enhancing and evolving Humanity all together.

In the streets of the small town that neighboured the Military Facility were two Patroling German Soldiers out and about in the streets. Neither following their intended patrol routes.

"With our Mighty Technology the World shall fall under our boots!" The Ambitious Young and immature soldier boastfully shouted.

His comrade however was indifferent of his Patriotism instead only showing a hint of unspeakable anger deep within his Glare.

"C'mon now! You're not acting like yourself yesterday. Did you not take the drugs the Kommandant issued?"

"I took them" his friend answers unchanging of his attitude.

"Hm~ I'll see the Kommandant might take interest in knowing this side effect that makes one boorish, jah?"

".... hey, this Corner seems suspiscious. I saw a strange man that does not stand out on guard while passing through here. Wanna check it out?" His friend's suggestion was rather out of character. Clearly they were avoiding the conversation.

Still oblivious to the change in behaviour the boastful man shrugs and walked to the alley being at the front and trusting his rear to the friend.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

He wished at that moment the boastful man knew it first. Or atleast had suspected or doubt his friends identity even once, so it wouldn't have ended this way.

Without him being able to let out a scream he was knocked out by another person, clearly not a human by strength.

...
....
.....

"Uzai... This is absolutely frustrating! Why did she took it? I always clean that blade after using it! Why does she need it, does she perhaps want to reclaim her sister's sword or actualy just make my life more miserable? AAARGH!!!"

The incohesive and indecisive words coming out of Mirai as she tortures a half dead SS looking German Officer was all that sounded from a deserted alleyway.

"Whats with her?" Cavour who returned from scouting the base and communicating with the other teams asked one of two people who stayed by Mirai.

The one to answer was surprisingly Youzui. Even if she had gotten a traumatic incident with Mirai she was still forced to team up with her very demon. So instead of complaining or lagging behind she sealed her fears under her new made self-confidence sourced from the missing Dark Katana on Mirai.

"From her words I believe her Katana, Moonlight, was confiscated by Japan's current Flagship." Surprisingly a crook smile appeared in her lips.

Cavour didn't dare ask further and looked to the direction of a fellow swordsman.

"Izumo, do you know why that is?"

"Ahahaha~ You see Rookie there has been mistreating the Katana she inherited from Hiyo. Appareantly she got beaten too even though she has already recovered haha, you could still see her frustrations."

Izumo found it hilarious that Mirai could no longer boast that she was a great duelist after losing patheticaly to the flagship.

Cavour realized from the simple explanation. It seems Mirai didn't know or just forgot, Katana's are generally has the blade aimed to the sky to prevent the sharpness becoming dull from it being pointed down.