Chapter 2

"Hei, Pha."

I am in medical foodcourt, meeting with Phana and his gank to organized our schedule for charity event in the rural village.

This is the annual event between Engineering and Medical. Every year, the head hazer of Engineering and Leader of Medical have to lead their boys to make the event. So, yeah, here I am. I am a head hazer of Engineering.

"Forth." Phana answered and looking at my back. "Where's your generals?"

"Ah! Lam and Park have to lead the boys for soccer this afternoon, while Mond and Mike still in the lab work." (There's no Max and Tul in this universe, lol)

"So, just the two of us for this meeting."

"Where's Beam, Kit, and Pring?"

"Beam still lunch at Law faculty, Kit has to make arrangement in Star Hotel for his brother. He will come this afternoon, and Pring--I don't know where she is."

I feel annoyed, knowing Beam had lunch at other faculty. Maybe, he had  new girl for lunch, or maybe just flirting around. Damn! I feel a pinched in my heart.

I couldn't concentrate at all while discussing things with Phana. However, we already have a definite guide on how we will organize the event because our previous seniors have been kind enough to provide a complete example of an effective event organization. We just need to make slight adjustments here and there.

I thought of Beam. What was he doing at law faculty, with who him now, and what was he going to do after lunch? Will she continue with a sweet dessert? That "dessert" dessert.

"Forth, you seem unfocused since earlier. What's wrong?" snapped Phana suddenly.

I sighed. It's impossible to tell Phana that I like Beam and intend to approach him. Phana will throw a tantrum, maybe. He protects Beam and Kit like a mother hen protects her newly hatched eggs.

I was one of the things that Phana thought was included in the list of things to keep away from his two children. According to Phana, my lifestyle which involves fighting, big motorbikes, and my bisexuality is very dangerous.

Yeah, like I said before, Phana can be boring. He loves study and works. A lot of works. The Biology faculty sweetypie named Wayo had a crush for him since high school and everybody knew that Phana, too, had a crush for him. But, Phana rejected his confession because he is too worried that love and relationshi will ruin his study and works.

I know, Phana often reprimands and scolds Beam about his lifestyle which is considered frivolous and too relaxed, but Beam is still Beam. He just listened to Phana nagging with a smile.

"Phi Forth!"

A sweet voice called my name as I opened my mouth to answer Phana's question. I turned and saw a very cute boy, with chubby rosy cheeks, thick black hair, and bright round eyes, standing on the side of the table next to me. I am surprised. Wayo.

"Hey Yo, how are you?" I asked in a tone of surprise that I couldn't hide.

I glanced at Phana in front of me. He sat with his back straight and his eyes fixed on Wayo intently. I thought, could Phana actually love Wayo?

"Phi Forth, my dad needs help with the motorbike he just bought last week. I remember you're very skilled with big bikes, so would you mind seeing what kind of problem the bike my dad bought you had?"

Wayo asked me in a sweet manner and didn't look at Phana at all. I cleared my throat which felt stuffy.

Everyone knows that I had a crush on Wayo, when he was one of the moon campus participants, but Wayo loves Phana and I don't mind at all. Its just temporary crush. I like cute boys, and sure, Wayo is cutest. Nothing special.

"Uhm ... Oke ... Just send me your father location. I will come."

Wayo smiled widely then walked out from our table. Phana released a heavy sighed. I rose my eyebrow.

"Did you regret your rejection to him, Pha?" I asked carefully. This friend of mine sometimes can be sensitive like an irritated skin.

Phana looked deep in thought and then shook his head. "No, honestly not. I did like him in high school but that was because he was cute and fun, but now, I tend to choose someone I can rely on to share with, rather than someone who just looks cute and fun," replied Phana calmly.

"It suits you very well," I commented, grinning.

Phana glared at me. "You need to stop playing games too, Forth. We're not always young, strong, and healthy. At least if you can't take a relationship with someone seriously, you should stop messing around too."

"Hey, I know what it's like to be Beam now," I teased, laughing. "You're like my grandfather, Pha."

"Beam!" Phana took a deep breath. "I don't know how to talk to that kid anymore. He's giving me a headache."

"You want me to help control your naughty child, Pha?"

"Huh? How and why do you think you can control Beam?"

"Because I know how to subdue a bad boy. You saw for yourself how I control engineering kids, right? I'm good at reading a person's behavior and traits and then controlling that person by exploiting his weaknesses and strengths."

Phana looked at me thoughtfully. He seemed to be facing a dilemma in his genius brain. "You're right. I heard a lot of medical juniors want to transfer to engineering, as well as juniors in other faculties after they heard you beat up 11 forestry kids who bullied your juniors."

I chuckled. "I heard, that number 11 has grown to 21 now."

Phana laughs too. He tilted his head and looked at me seriously. "I'll leave Beam to you, with the guarantee of your head, in case he turns out to be even more screwed up. Anyway, I want to see Beam stop being a casanova, stop messing with girls and start thinking about a serious and healthy relationship with someone he deserves. "

"Don't worry, Pha, I'll make it what you want it to be. Stop messing with girls and start a healthy, serious relationship with someone worthy."

Phana reaches out and I shake his hand with a wink. Phana laughed widely.

"Congratulations, Forth, I hope you're not one to give up quickly. If you thought controlling a Beam was easier than subduing your 100 junior engineering men, then you'll really regret offering me this deal."

I laughed and a moment later, the scent of vanilla that had been making my sleep restless for the past few days, brushed my nostrils.

"Hey, Boys, why do you guys look so affectionate? Are you guys dating now?"

There he is. My vanilla boy. Beam Baramee.

*****