Chapter 29

"No, Phi, don't do that," Forth half pleaded.

He didn't like it, having to ask much less to beg like what he was doing now. However, among his three older brothers, only Torn was hard to argue with.

His eldest brother was the smallest of the four siblings, but he was the most authoritative and terrifying.

Torn is a quiet person. He spoke less, thought more and worked most. Torn loved Forth very much but he was also strict.

"You can't go on like this," Torn said coldly. "You will run out of time and in the end everything you fought for from the start will be in vain. You know, grandma has already started screening the women she thinks is worthy of you and this time, she's even rounded up the boys, too, since you date Beam."

Forth and Beam looked at each other. Beam trembled with tears. Forth squeezed Beam's hand tightly. He understood now why Torn was angry with him and Beam.

"You have to be able to hold yourself back and complete your duties quickly and to the best of your ability," Torn continued with a deep breath. "Don't procrastinate, Forth. I made my friend refuse your  internship delay and you have to leave tomorrow. The company where you will be interning gives time acceleration gifts to interns who can make a useful contribution to the company. You can do it, Forth. file a patent. They'll help you."

Torn turned to Beam, "And you, Beam, instead of wasting time being jealous of Forth, you'd better hurry up with your apprenticeship too. My brother is an idiot. He can't divide his heart into many parts, so you better be confident that his heart only for you ever since he fell in love with you."

Beam's face flushed and he lowered his head, not daring to look at Torn. Forth's eldest brother was the first time he had seen it and he knew everything as if he had been lurking behind him and Forth for a long time.

Torn is very handsome. His face was similar to Forth's, only his skin was whiter, his body was smaller and with his glasses, he looked more like a librarian than an engineer.

However, from the look in his cold, deep eyes, Beam knew that Torn was a Jamorhnoom who might be more dangerous than the other Jamorhnooms who were bigger and more muscular than him.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, Phi, but please don't let grandma make Beam stay at our house, Phi. It will be difficult for me to meet him there."

"Then stop messing around and quickly finish your lecture!" said Torn. "You too, Beam. Grandma said that if you haven't applied for your internship this month, she'll take care of you herself. You'll be brought to live in our house and only allowed to see Forth after he finishes his studies. That means you won't be able to see each other for six months. , that is if Forth can be on time, considering now he can't keep his dick in his pants and you don't stop pampering and resisting his touch."

Beam hid his face behind Forth's back. Torn came into the room as he was on Forth's lap. His hand was ready to unzip Forth's pants and Forth's hand was inside his shirt. Beam really wished he could disappear then.

Torn shook his head at Beam's attitude. He took something from his jacket pocket and gave it to Beam. A black card with a gold border.

"Take this, Beam. Wear it for whatever you need. For the time being while Forth is apprenticed and you will soon be apprenticed too, you guys will definitely find it hard to meet, so I won't let my brother worry about you all the time and help him make sure you'll be fine. Just take it now."

Beam stared at the unlimited credit card in his hand in amazement. He looked up and looked at Forth with a questioning look. Forth leaned over and kissed Beam's head.

"Take it, Baby. You will soon become a Jamorhnoom and every Jamorhnoom has it."

Torn walked to the door. "I have to go now. Don't be spoiled, Forth. Go home and get ready."

"P-phi Torn," Beam called nervously. "Thank you. I will immediately apply for an internship and complete it well."

"You should," said Torn with a gentle smile. "We need you. There are too many Engineers in our family. A doctor would be very valuable."

Forth let out a sigh of relief when Torn was out.

Beam dropped his head into Forth's lap. "Forth, your brother is scary."

Forth laughed while stroking Beam's head. "Even though he's the smallest of the four of us, he's actually the most dangerous. You know, said Phi Wine, Phi Torn is a cold-blooded silent killer. He doesn't kill his opponent with weapons, but with his brain. Slaughtering his opponent with their own weaknesses and shortcomings."

Beam shuddered. He hugged Forth and brought their foreheads together. "Let's finish college quickly, Babe. I want to go to your grandma and declare my ownership of you. I hate the thought of you going back and forth on blind dates."

Ford laughed. He grabbed Beam's chin and kissed Beam's lips. "You know that all I have can only react to you. I'm blind to people other than you. I'm only yours."

"We don't get to see each other very often when we're interns," Forth complained, kissing Beam on the lips again. "You'll be busy at the hospital, and I can only come home once a week on weekends."

Beam caressed Forth's lips with his thumb. "It's okay, Forth. After we finish college, have your grandma's blessing, we'll be together forever. Just be patient a little longer."

Forth nodded and kissed Beam's finger which was above his lips. "I thought of something. Oh, damn it, we still have to wait until this IV runs out?"

Beam laughed and let go of his arm. "Yeah. Just a little longer, Babe. You'd better get some sleep now while waiting for the IV to run out, then we'll go home."

Forth sighed. "I miss you, baby."

"I know, honey, Forth junior says everything," Beam said with a wink. "So get some sleep. You're leaving tomorrow afternoon. At least tonight we'll have a little time so I can keep you fine for the next week until you get home. I'll give you some dinner to supper."

"Oh, you're making me even harder," Forth complained. "I'm going to take a nap. Do you want to sleep next to me?"

"I'll go out for a bit and get some food for us later. We're going back to your dorm so I can help you pack."

Beam kissed Forth's forehead, nose and lips before leaving.

Forth waited until Beam came out, then took his phone. Touch some number and said, "Hi. I need your help. Urgent."

*****