Chapter 28

"I thought Phi Pha liked me since high school, but he turned me down when I returned his love and embarrassed me in front of a lot of people."

Wayo looks angry. His face was red and his hands were clenched into fists.

"He said he didn't want to date because he wanted to focus on college and become a doctor, so I accepted his refusal gracefully. However, he's dating Phi Mond instead? What the hell?"

"Wayo, we can't force our will on other people, let alone about feelings," said Beam in a cold tone. "You're being very childish."

"You too, Phi Forth!" Wayo pointed at Forth and this time his eyes started to tear up. "Everyone said you had a crush on me and for various reasons, even I asked my father to replace the person who used to repair his motorbike collection with you, I tried to approach you. At first it was just to make Phi Pha jealous, but then my feelings for you started to grow. You are always kind and caring to me. However, the same thing happened again. You're going out with Phi Beam instead!"

Forth and Beam looked at each other in confusion. "Nong Yo, I did have a crush on you, but then I realized it was just a brotherly feeling. I think of you as a brother."

"You are all really cruel," Wayo cried softly. "That's why when Phi Farah asked me to play a prank on you, I accepted the offer happily. At least I can have a bit of fun repaying your cruelty. I didn't mean to hurt you at all."

Forth and Beam were shocked. "Farah? What does it have to do with Farah?" Asked Beam.

"She's my cousin and she said I have to repay you by making a joke. I was running towards Phi Forth that morning when I saw Phi Pha and Phi Beam walking towards Phi Forth. Phi Farah pushed me and said that it was the right time to prank you all."

"That bitch!" growled Forth.

"Why do you come now and confess everything?" asked Beam in an annoyed tone.

Forth squeezed Beam's hand and made Beam even more annoyed.

"I heard Phi Forth is sick," Wayo muttered pitifully. "I also heard that Phi Farah intends to separate you two because she thinks Phi Beam has snatched Phi Forth from her. I heard her badmouthing and speaking ill of Phi Beam. At that moment I realized that I had been taken advantage of by her and felt guilty. Phi Beam always nice to me, so I shouldn't have done such a bad thing to you. I'm sorry, Phi Beam, Phi Forth."

Beam sighed. "Never mind, forget it. I'll deal with Farah myself later."

Beam released his hand from Forth's grip and patted Wayo's shoulder.

"I hope you don't get carried away by Farah's incitement, Nong Yo. I was betrothed by my grandmother to her, but then her rude, arrogant, and disrespectful attitude made my own grandmother decide to cancel the engagement before I even said about Beam," Forth explained at length ."

"I know, Phi. It was my Grandma who said that Phi Farah had embarrassed her and almost lost her best friend."

Beam and Forth nodded in unison. Wayo apologized once again before saying goodbye.

Beam sat with his back to Forth after Wayo left, with his arms folded across his chest and pouting lips.

Forth touched Beam's shoulder gently. "Baby, what are you doing?"

Beam turned around. "You always have a weak side for Wayo, right?" said Beam annoyed. "I should have hit the kid first so he'd give up, but you stopped me."

Forth was taken aback by Beam's answer, then burst out laughing. He straightened up and grabbed Beam's waist. With one practiced lifting motion, he placed Beam on his lap.

Forth nuzzled his face into the crook of Beam's neck and took a deep breath of his lover's vanilla scent. "You're jealous, aren't you?"

"Not!" said Beam curtly. He squirmed, amused by Forth kissing his neck.

"Come on, Baby, do you still not believe that everything I have, my body and soul, is only for you? I even dared to die for you to live, baby."

Beam looked at Forth. His eyes softened and his lips began to smile. He kissed the tip of Forth's nose gently.

"You idiot. Why did you die to keep me alive? You think I'd live if you died?"

Forth tightened his arms around Beam's waist. He smiled widely and landed a kiss on Beam's lips. "Beam, let's get married now?"

"Now, now?" asked Beam surprised.

Forth took a deep breath. "I don't want to experience something like yesterday again, having to fight and part with you because of the actions of bad people who are trying to separate and pit us against each other."

"Soon, honey," Beam said softly. He rested his head on Forth's chest. "We have to keep our promise to grandma that we will give the best for her, proof of our graduation with the best grades. We will make her proud and get her full blessing."

Forth hugged Beam tightly. "I missed you so much, Babe. Let's just go home now."

Beam laughed and lightly hit Forth's chest. "Your IV tube is still full. We'll wait until the doctor gives you permission to go home."

Forth gently pulled Beam's chin up and landed a kiss on Beam's lips. He licked the surface of Beam's lips, tasting the sweet taste of those soft lips.

Beam sighed softly and opened his mouth. Forth looked for Beam's tongue and sucked it gently, it was very sweet and made them deepen their kiss.

His hand went inside Beam's shirt and explored Beam's smooth skin underneath. Beam moaned softly as Forth's fingers made a circular motion in small circles on his nipples.

Forth's tongue roamed his mouth, licking and sucking all parts of his lips and mouth while his hands teased Beam's nipples.

Beam's hand went down to the middle of Forth's body and cupped the hard mound in the middle of Forth's body.

"Aah, Babe, you're so hard," Beam hissed in Forth's mouth. "I want to meet this tough darling of mine."

"Bad baby," Forth hissed, biting Beam's bottom lip. "Don't make me pull this IV needle out, honey, I won't be able to stop if you tease me like that. You've made me suffer too long because you're too jealous."

Beam licked Forth's lips while squeezing Forth's manhood from under his pants. He had just grabbed the hem of Forth's pants when the door to the room opened.

"Forth!"

*****