Chapter 7

Beam was already asleep when I entered our room. It's our last night in the village. Tomorrow afternoon we will return to Bangkok after finishing all activities.

My friends and I have finished repairing the school building and tomorrow we just have to make perfect the new plumbing system maker.

Medical students are also done with their agendas, just a few finishes here and there.

I showered and changed into my comfortable shorts without a t-shirt. I climbed onto the bed and stretched my arms around Beam's waist.

He squirmed and patted my hand. "Foortthh... get your hands off it. It's stifling."

I tightened my hug and pulled Beam closer to my body. His back was against my chest. "Sleep, Baby, tomorrow we have a lot of things to do before going home."

Beam groaned. He elbowed my stomach. "How can I sleep, with your wand pressing my ass, Forth?"

I laughed at Beam's words. I turned Beam to face me and hugged him. "Sorry, Baby. I'm always like this every time I touch you. You're so adorable. Well, yeah, I have to admit that you make me feeling hot and high."

Beam hit me in the chest with his fist, hard enough and made me moan. "Pervert! Forth, can you take me seriously for once? I'm not a sex object and hearing someone like you say things like that makes me feel sick and hurt."

I was really surprised to hear Beam's words he said in a hoarse voice. Oh God, what have I done to him. I cupped Beam's face with both hands and looked into his sad eyes. "Beam, Baby, hey, I'm sorry. Don't think too far. I didn't mean to mean or belittle you. I adore you, I love everything about you. You're great in a unique way, Baby."

"You're a bi and I see the boys you like are cute and adorable boys. I'm not them and you shouldn't treat me like them. I'm Beam Baramee," Beam said as he brushed my hand away from his face.

He got up from his lying position and sat on the side of the bed with his back to me. "You've been driving me crazy lately with your attitude, but on the other hand, I think you're just trying to tease and test yourself. You might think, since I had a crush on you and I admit it, you think I'm easy."

I got up and shifted position in front of Beam, kneeling between his dangling legs. I put my hands on his thighs. "Beam, I'm sorry, really. I really like you and I'm glad we share the same feelings. I'm not proud of my former reputation, but what I feel for you is very different to all the boys I've been with. You're special, because ... I love you."

Beam looked at me. In the dim light of the small lamp above the nightstand, I saw Beam's eyes sparkling, but his smile was bland. "Love? How can you say that so easily? What do you know about love? We're both players, Forth. There's no word love in our dictionary. We just have fun for one night then go and forget. Love is something absurd and unbelievable."

I was surprised to hear Beam's sharp words. I lifted his chin with my finger and saw the earnestness in his eyes.

He smirked. "You just wanted to try to fuck me, Forth. You're a bi and to you, I'm a challenge, right? How great it would be if you could fuck a casanova like Beam Baramee. That would make the line of people wanting to be with you the next night even longer."

I can't wait anymore. I pulled his neck and kissed his lips. I felt him startled but his half parted lips allowed my tongue to enter his mouth. I traced the entire cavity of his mouth with my tongue, feeling the texture of his neat teeth, soft gums, and his tongue moving nervously avoiding my tongue. Beam is very sweet and fragrant.

I lowered my hands from his neck to his waist and squeezed there so his body was pressed against mine. Beam wrapped his arms around my neck and tilted his head, giving me wider access to deepen our kiss.

The thinning air made us have to stop. I broke my kiss and brought our foreheads together while gasping for air, so did Beam.

I stroked Beam's cheek with my thumb. "Baby, I really love you."

Beam chuckled and moved his forehead away from me. He kissed the tip of my nose. "Don't say things like that, Forth. It's just adrenaline, trust me. You'll get over it soon and be fine."

I looked at Beam who moved back into bed and lay with his back to me. "Go to sleep, Forth. I'm really sleepy. Good night."

I stared at Beam's back with a racing mind. Why can't Beam believe what I say? He acted as if he seriously liked me. Not resisting my physical contact, showing a pleasant demeanor and making my heart flutter, but being cold when I say I love him?

I lay down beside Beam, lying straight and staring at the wooden ceiling. Trying to understand Beam's attitude. The smell of vanilla from Beam's body made me unable to sleep because I had to do my best not to hug her. I'm afraid Beam will distance me even even more if I touch him again.

Beam was acting very ordinary the next day. He wasn't moving away from me but he wasn't as close as before, considering what had happened between us the past few days.

He treats me like he treats Lam, Park, Mike, and Mond. Just necessary casual. There was an uncomfortable feeling in my heart because of that attitude.

Phana tapped me on the shoulder as we watched our friends load their luggage onto the bus. "Forth, what happened? I saw Beam chatting very intimately with some of the girls over there, while you're here with a dull face. You guys fighting?"

I sighed. "No, Pha. There was absolutely no fighting and that pissed me off."

Phana looks confused. "Uh, I don't understand."

"Beam can't believe that I ... love him."

"You told him that?" Phana asked with wide eyes. "Are you serious?"

"Of course. I'm not one to say something I don't believe in. So many days I've been thingking and I am sure that my heart love him."

"Well, Forth, I know who you are. However, for Beam and your love for him, I think you have to be prepared to work really hard or if you're not sure you can afford it, you better back off now."

I was surprised to hear Phana's words. "Why do you say that?"

Phana smirked, but his eyes looked sad. "Beam hates it when people say those words to him. Mostly he was cut the relationship between him and them."

I was stunned.

*****