Chapter 16

(Forth's pov)

I stared at Beam, unsure of what I had heard earlier. Beam smiled faintly and reached out, touching my forehead, down the bridge of my nose and stopping above my lips.

Beam's thumb caressed the surface of my lips gently. "I've never had feelings like this for anyone before," Beam muttered with a dreamy look. "To anyone. Women, let alone men. To you... it's very... different."

I touched his cheek and stroked the soft skin. I pulled the back of his neck a little so I could kiss his lips. A soft kiss, just brushing the surface of his lips with mine.

Beam grabbed my shoulders and hid his face in the crook of my neck. "I... want to be with you, Forth."

I stroked his back up and down. My desire rose slowly, feeling the warmth of his body in my arms and his breath on my neck.

"Beam, Baby," I whisper in his ear.

The beam moves slowly. His movements made his lower body rub against my lower body. Damn! He's really hard in there and I can feel how tight my pants are now. "Hmm?" murmured Beam, resembling a moan in my ear.

"Let's go back now now."

Beam distances himself from me and looks at me with raised eyebrows. "Now? Why?"

I rubbed my nose against his cheek. "You smell so good, vanilla boy. I want to feel you fully, Baby, but there's no way I can do that here."

Beam smiled lopsidedly. He licked his lower lip and smirked seductively. "Then hold on, until we get home tomorrow morning. It's too late and your family will suspect if we push ourselves back now."

"Beammm...."

Beam leans over and kisses me on the neck. "I want to take a shower."

I groaned in exasperation, while Beam got off my lap, deliberately rubbed his ass against my dick and winked before entering the bathroom.

I shower and finish my desire in the bathroom while imagining Beam. He smiled mischievously as I came out of the bathroom and patted the side of the bed next to him.

I climbed into bed and lay facing Beam with my left hand supporting my side. He reached out and draped it around my neck, stroking my hair.

"You've got long hair," Beam muttered. "You're getting more handsome with hair like this. I don't like it."

I chuckled and pinched the tip of his nose. "You don't like having a handsome boyfriend?"

"Too many people for me to watch out for, Forth. Men and women. Not to mention a woman like Farah who isn't shy about showing her feelings for you."

I was stunned. The corners of Beam's eyes and lips trembled. Does he feel insecure? Does he feel possessive of me. Oh my God, he's so sexy.

I pulled his waist closer to my body. Beam was surprised and his eyes looked at me with a questioning look.

I brought my lips to his ear. "I am yours, Beam. Only yours. No one can have me but you."

Beam's face slowly turned red. He chuckled. "Yeah?"

"Hmm!"

Beam rubs his nose against my cheek and his breath warms against my skin. "Take me, Forth, completely."

Damn!

I'm thankful that my room is soundproof. My desire exploded when I heard Beam's words with his sexy voice.

I gripped his slender waist with my right hand, while my left hand gripped the nape of his neck.

I kissed his lips passionately. Beam moaned softly in return of my kiss. He tilts his head so I can deepen the kiss. I gently bit his lower lip and put my tongue in his mouth.
Beam was warm and sweet.

My right hand touched his ass which was perfectly round, tight, and solid. Its so tempting.

Beam's hand slipped under the shirt I was wearing and I felt his fingers exploring my skin. He stops on top of one of my nipples and touches it in a sensual motion, sliding, pressing, and twisting my nipple with his fingers.

Damn! I couldn't hold myself back anymore as Beam groped my stomach muscles and he touched my belly button.

I tucked my hand into his pajama pants and my hand touched the smooth skin of his ass.

Beam panted as I sucked his tongue. "Oh, Babe, you're so hard."

I put my index finger into the cleavage of his ass. "Baby, can I do it?"

Beam was bright red, but he nodded while biting his lower lip. I kiss him again, as my hands take off his pajama pants and panties at once, then I let go of his lips to open the shirt over his head. Beam did the same to me.

We exchanged glances, realizing our nakedness. I pressed my body against him, then shifted to position myself on top of him. Beam lay beneath me.

His eyes were droopy and his lips parted slightly. I kissed him again and one hand explored his beautiful body.

Beam isn't as muscular as I am, but he's pretty tough and has a fair amount of muscle in the right places.

My hand gripped his hardened cock and moved slowly to caress him. Beam moaned softly as my hand star to stroke and  moved in his big and hard cock.

I leave his lips and explore his smooth neck, then move on to his sexy collarbones. I sucked his skin there, gave a thick dark red hickey then moved to his chest, fondling his nipples with my lips and my tongue.

"Babee... what are you doing, aah...."

"Ssh... honey, keep your voice down," I said while licking his ear. "I'll make you feel good."

Beam pressed the nape of his neck to suppress a groan. I smiled crookedly at him and licked his navel, before finally dropping further down.

Beam's hardened length stood splendidly, his precum fluid making his head gleam.

"Hey baby, I can't wait to feel you," I mumbled happily.

"Ah, Fortth...." I kissed the tip of Beam's cock, licked his precum then stuffed the beautiful thing into my mouth.

Beam's back arch up and he let out a long moan.

*****