Chapter 32

"This is nice, Baby," Forth said, tossing Beam's hair behind his ear. He looked around him in amazement. "You've made this place truly ours. I like how you manage it, Babe."

Beam smiled and slowly moved back and forth on Forth's lap. “Aah… I'm glad you… aaarrgggh… love it, Baby… aaah… aah… don't keep growing inside me, aaarrggghhh….”

Forth pulled Beam's neck towards him and kissed his parted lips and let out an erotic sigh after sigh. His other hand gripped Beam's hip which was still moving steadily with his manhood buried in Beam's sweet hole.

"You narrowed and grabbed me, honey," Forth hissed, biting Beam's wet bottom lip. "Oh, Beam, I missed you so much."

Beam didn't answer but just put his arm around Forth's shoulder, returned Forth's kiss, and accelerated his hip movements, making Forth groan long.

Forth let go of Beam's lips and moved to Beam's neck. He marked Beam's neck and shoulders with a hickey and when Beam kicked himself, Forth couldn't take it anymore and released a long orgasm inside Beam's body, followed by a burst of Beam's orgasm between their pressed chests. Beam's head drooped into the Forth's sump.

"Baby, we made this new couch sticky and dirty," Forth whispered in Beam's ear.

Beam laughed and licked Forth's shoulder before descending from above Forth's lap. "It's okay. This sofa is made of top quality leather which is waterproof and easy to clean."

"You're good at picking good stuff," Forth said, resting his head on Beam's shoulder.

Beam kissed Forth's hair and laughed. "I like all things of the highest quality, Forth, that's why I chose you."

Forth looked up and kissed Beam's chin. "We have to take a shower and after that let's have dinner outside."

Beam nodded and followed Forth into the bathroom.

Forth had just taken off his shoes and dropped his bag on the floor when Beam jumped at him and hooked his legs around Forth's waist.

They'd only been apart a week and Beam was missing Forth like crazy. He didn't give Forth a chance to take a bite, but instead devoured Forth's lips and neck.

Wasting no time Forth carried Beam onto the couch and for the next two hours they really made use of the new couch as a hot spot for their intimate scenes.

Beam ordered he and Forth's dinner as they sat at Forth's favorite seafood restaurant.

"Please make the prawns not overcooked," said Beam to the head waiter who was taking their orders.

He browsed through the rest of the menu, while the waiter taking his order--a girl with a puffy chest, stared at him with interest.

Forth leaned towards Beam and kissed his shoulder. "Order the oyster sauce crab too, Baby," Forth said. "You like that, don't you?"

Beam shook his head. "I'm too lazy to peel it off."

Forth laughed and this time kissed Beam's ear. "Of course I will peel it for you, my beloved fiancé."

The waiter gasped and quickly lowered his head when he saw Forth staring at her intently.

Beam put his hand on Forth's thigh as the waiter moved away from their table to process their order.

"Babe, don't scare everyone by glaring at them."

Forth sighed and squeezed Beam's hand over his thigh. "Ah, Baby, I'm thinking of changing my apprenticeship company."

"Hmm? Why?"

"I was worried about leaving you alone. I was sitting by your side and it was clear from the moment we walked into the restaurant that we came together, but the waitress, along with some of the other female diners, tried to get your attention and even the two ladies sitting by the window were brightly glaring at you. Openly lick their lips while looking at you."

Beam laughed seeing Forth's wrinkled forehead. "Hey, you're wrong. I should be the one feeling worried. You've caught everyone's attention since you came in. Not only women, but also men. A man with the appearance of an accountant as well as a woman with a large shiny necklace on her chest stared at you with a hungry look since earlier. At the cashier counter, the guard keeps glancing at you and he's very handsome."

Forth looked at Beam and smiled broadly. He grabbed Beam's chin and kissed Beam's lips softly. The heat of lust that still gripped Beam made him respond to the kiss more than he should.

Several pairs of eyes watching the two of them widened at the deep intimate kiss.

Beam didn't particularly like public displays of affection, but Forth had everyone staring at him with hungry eyes. Beam didn't like it and feeling jealous.

One week of working in the field made his skin even more tan and shiny. His muscles looked so beautiful under the shirt, and his growing hair made Forth look very manly and charming. Beam was worried.

"You make me want to devour you again, Forth," Beam muttered as he licked his lower lip after their kiss broke. "You look so delicious."

Forth looked at Beam in amazement. He really liked Beam's possessive side like this.

"Just eat enough, honey," Forth whispered with a big smile. "I'll keep you full this weekend."

They ate while telling each other their respective activities for a week apart. Forth wrapped his arms around Beam's waist after they finished dinner and decided to take a little walk in the park near their apartment building before heading home.

"When will you start your internship at the hospital?" asked Forth, handing Beam the unwrapped ice cream.

They stopped by the mini market before going to the park. Beam took the ice cream from Forth's hand and licked it.

"Wednesday. Me, Kit and Phana will be in the same hospital but in different parts."

"Hm. Beam, I wanted to say something, but I was afraid you'd be annoyed with me."

"Why is that? Did you do something wrong?"

"No. No. It isn't about me. Look, I'm feeling a little anxious."

"Anxious? About what?"

Forth looks awry. Beam grabbed Forth's hand and held it. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"May I ask if you tell me your work schedule at the hospital and who you will be working with? I'm afraid you'll think I'm possessive and over-intrusive by asking that, but... you make it so easy to make women fall in love and end lately after we're together, boys are attracted to you too."

Beam was stunned. He looked at Forth and saw clearly the anxiety and sadness in Forth's eyes. He pulled himself close to Forth and cupped Forth's face with both hands.

Beam kissed the tip of Forth's nose with a smile. "Baby, you know that's how I feel when you're away from me. I have to stop myself from texting you every half hour, calling you every hour just to hear your voice and texting Park or Lam too to force them to tell me, what are you doing and with whom."

"Huh? Are you?"

"Of course you idiot! You're so handsome, manly, intelligent, and a great aspiring engineer. Beyond that, you're a Jamorhnoom too. Getting even the slightest bit of attention from you is a stroke of luck."

"But, I don't think about anyone but you. I don't care about anyone else. Only you."

Beam kissed Forth's lips. "Never change. And yes, of course I will report everything related to my apprenticeship to you, Forth. I want you to always remember me when we are apart."

Forth grabbed Beam's shoulder into his arms. "Thank you, Beam."

"Forth...."

"Hmm?"

"Can we go home now?"

"Are you tired?"

"No. It's just, you've just tried the new sofa in our house. You also need to try the carpet, the bath tub and shower in the bathroom, and especially the bed in our room. We only have until tomorrow night before you return to your place."

Forth smirked and licked his lips. He leaned over to Beam and whispered in his ear. "Make sure you've bought plenty of lubricant, Baby."

"That's the first thing I bought for our personal supplies, Honey."

Forth grabbed Beam's waist. "Yummy."

*****