Chapter 19

Phana was flabbergasted. He pointed at Beam's neck. "Beam... what are you doing? You got a very thick and dark hickey in there."

Beam blushed. His face reddened. He try to pressed his neck to hid the hickey and only make Phana mocked him hard.

Kit came with Ming and hit Beam hard on the shoulder. "Beam! Bad boy! What have you done with Forth?"

Phana understands now, where did Beam get the hickey. He tapped his finger on the table. "So you were with Forth, finally?"

"Yeah," said Kit. "I seen them made out in the garage on Forth dan Ming dorm this morning. So hot and your son was a bitch. He moaned louder when Forth bit him. Shameless boy!"

Beam covered his face with both palms. "He's . . . fun," Beam muttered. "He make me felt special and owned. What can I do? I just fallin in love with him."

"Owh, Beamie, I'm so glad you finally decided to open your heart. Forth must have gone to great effort to conquer your cold heart." Kit wiped the corners of his wet eyes.

Ming hugged his shoulders and kissed Kit's hair with a smile. "Owh, you are so lovely, my Kitkat."

"Shut up, Ming. You make me shiver."

Kit was often fierce and curt, but Ming knew his heart was soft and kind.

"Forth is a man of determination. He's a delinquent who takes responsibility for his words. He's the only one who can handle you, Beamie," said Kit again. "Now I can rest from took care you and your wild life."

"Ah." Beam bit his lip, remembering how Forth had dominated him during their first time at the hotel yesterday. "He took me to his house."

Phana, Kit, and Ming are shocked. "So fast, Phi?" Ming asked. "You've only been with Phi Forth for..." Ming counted his hands.

"One day," Beam answered shyly. "Yeah, officially."

Phana grabbed Beam's hand and patted it hard. "Are you serious?"

Beam tells about Farah, Forth's grandmother, and the Forth family. His eyes are brilliant. He feel happy.

Kit touched Ming's thigh and looked at him worriedly. "Isn't this too soon?" whispered Kit.

Ming stroked Kit's hand which was on his thigh. "Don't worry, Phi Kit, I believe that Phi Forth is the best person Phi Beam can get."

Phana thought hard. "I didn't know Farah was like that. I thought she was a nice girl."

Beam patted Phana's hand lightly. "Don't worry, Pha, I can handle it. I'm not really sure she'll just give up, but I can take care of myself and Forth. Us."

"Don't worry Beam, we'll help you," said Phana. "You know, Kit and I will always be there for you."

"It's nice to know that there are so many people who love my boyfriend and will take good care of him," Forth said suddenly.

He had seen Beam sitting surrounded by his friends since he first entered the medical school cafeteria. Beam laughed and he looks so adorable.

Forth kissed the top of Beam's head and sat next to him. "Hey, Pha, Kit, and you Ming," Forth said.

Beam's face reddened. He wasn't used to public intimacy, while Forth didn't seem to hesitate to show his intimacy.

"Oi, Forth, you've opened up another side of Beam Baramee," laughed Kit and Phana pointing at Beam. "Look at him, blushing like a virgin."

Forth smiled and hugged Beam's shoulder. He brought his face closer to Beam and whispered in his ear.

"Wanna come over to my place after class this afternoon? I have something for you."

"Huh? What is that?" asked Beam curiously.

Forth just smiled and stood up. He turned to Ming. "Come on, Ming, you have to prepare for the meeting in a bit. The seniors will be gathering soon."

Forth turned to Beam. "I'll pick you up at 5, or do you want to stop by the engineering school, if you finish first?"

"Umm, is that okay? I might make you uncomfortable," Beam said doubtfully.

Ford just smiled. He leaned towards Beam, lifted Beam's chin with his thumb and forefinger, then kissed Beam's forehead and the tip of his nose. He looked at Beam's lips with interest, but then pulled his face away. Beam probably didn't like it when he touched her in public.

However, Beam tugged at Forth's shirt until he leaned back towards him and unexpectedly, kissed Forth on the lips. "I'll bring snacks for you this afternoon," Beam whispered, when kissing Forth's lips.

"Hey, my eyes are stained," Kit exclaimed as he tossed Beam a roll of tissue.

Ming laughed and kissed Kit on the cheek. "See you later, my cute cat."

"See you, Baby. Always remember that I love you, Baby Beam."

Phana laughed seeing Kit and Beam's blushing faces. Ming and Forth are wolves made from mozzarella.

Meanwhile, in the corner of the medical school cafeteria, Farah and two of her friends looked at the crazy doc gank table with angry eyes.

Sevi patted Farah's arm lightly. "You know, Farah, I think you're going to have a hard time beating Beam. He's so charming, you have to admit. Even I fell in love with him."

Vien laughed. "Until now I'm still hoping for the chance to spend just one night with him. Alas, such an opportunity seems to be hard to come by. I just feel amazed to see a casanova go down to a bad boy like Forth."

"Well, Forth himself is very manly and hot," said Sevi enthusiastically. "He's the master of the engineering faculty and I'm sure being his girlfriend will keep you very safe anywhere. He's well versed in many martial arts techniques, right?"

"Of course. He is an engineering king, the alpha of the wolf pack. I wonder who could be the queen. Beam Baramee? Amazing!"

Farah pounded the table. "Beam is a Casanova, right?" She said in a sharp tone. She looked at her two friends. "He only sleeps with women. Forth is bi."

Vien and Sevi looked at Farah. "So?"

"I know how to separate them," Farah said with satisfaction. "In any case, I have to get Forth Jamorhnoom. He is the guarantee of my future."

Sevi holds Farah's hand. "Hey, be careful. Don't make a wrong move and make you lose your chance altogether." Farah smiled.

"Don't worry. I know what I have to do. You guys can help me and believe me, I'll pay a lot of money if this mission is successful."

Sevi and Vien looked at each other and smiled.

*****