Chapter 17

Beam panted. He grabbed my hair and squeezed it with his right hand while his left hand pressed against the back of his neck. "F-foorth... let me go, please, I can't hold it in any longer, uugghh..."

I smiled lopsidedly, licking Beam's hard cock, like I was enjoying an ice cream. He is very delicious and fragrant. I put it all in my mouth and sucked so hard he couldn't hold it anymore and it exploded inside my mouth.

I swallowed and licked it clean. Beam looked at me with droopy eyes as I was half lying on top of him, supporting my side with my left arm.

I caressed his sweaty face. Beam seemed to shine. He grabbed my chin and kissed me very gently. "You're driving me crazy, Forth."

I leaned in, kissing his ears and neck. "We'll be home tomorrow morning, shall we?" I said while making a pattern of small circles on the skin of his stomach.

How I wanted to make him moan again under me, but I didn't dare to take the risk. This is my parents' house and I don't want to make them see Beam any differently because of what I might have done to him.

Beam pressed himself into my arms and his hands caressed my chest, squeezing my chest muscles and down my lower abdomen, gently caressing my still hardened cock.

I nuzzled my face into his neck, burying my moans in his skin. Aah, this is so torturous. "Baby, don't do that," I moaned, biting his neck lightly.

Beam chuckled. His forefinger caressed the tip of my manly head which was damp with precum. Beam pulled his neck away from me and pushed me slowly, then changed position. Now his face is right above my cock.

I grabbed the pillow and pressed it against my face, when Beam started licking my cock, from the ball to my trunk and stuffing it all into his warm mouth. His head up and down in a rhythm that varies from slow to fast, his tongue twisting, licking and sucking. His hands squeezed my waist.

I took his right hand and intertwined our fingers. I heard him sigh and I couldn't take it anymore. I exploded in his mouth. He sucks me until I feel empty, then creeps up on me when it's finished, swallowing and clears it all up.

I hugged him tightly, squeezing his ass. "Beam ...."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Beam smiled and kissed my lips. "I love you too, Forth. I want you to have me now."

I stroked his ass. "Me too, but I want to hear your voice while we're at it."

"Your room is soundproof." Beam winked.

I bit his shoulder gently. "Not here, honey. This room is soundproof, but my mother will chop me up if you can't walk tomorrow. We still have a long way to go to get Grandma's blessing."

Beam laughed and rolled off of me. I hugged him tightly, wishing time would stop then. I kissed Beam's forehead and the tip of his nose. "Let's shower and sleep. It's almost midnight. We're leaving early."

I looked into Beam's face this morning. He is very handsome. Beautiful.  Cute. Charming. I don't understand how he could love me back, even though it took him a long time to admit.

I hold his chin and land a kiss on his lips, nuzzle my face into his neck, and inhale the sweet vanilla scent of him. I'm really addicted to this scent.

Beam squirms and with his eyes still half closed, he puts his arm around my shoulder and lands a peck on my cheek.

"Wake up, sleepy prince," I said as he pulled his body.

He laughed and rubbed his nose against my cheek. We prepared ourselves and went downstairs after showering and changing. My whole family gathered at the dining table for breakfast.

We have to say goodbye after breakfast. Grandma took my hand and Beam. "Take care of yourselves and each other.  Prove to me your seriousness towards one another. I myself will take you to the altar in due time."

Beam's eyes watered. He hugged  grandmother, who returned the hug warmly. Both my parents smiled, so did Phi Wine.

My mother kissed Beam's forehead. "Tell Trina to call me. And you, come back here with Forth if needed. Now, this is your home too."

We say goodbye. Beam wrapped his arms around my waist and plopped down on my back. It was still early so I ran my motorbike leisurely.

I touched Beam's arm around my waist. "Hey Babe, don't fall asleep on my back. It's dangerous."

Beam didn't answer, but he tightened his grip on me. Something's bothering me. He is so quiet.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

I took my motorbike to the side of an empty road, when I didn't hear Beam's answer.

I took off my helmet and pulled myself down from the motorbike while holding Beam's hand.

I took off Beam's helmet and was shocked to death. Beam cries. His eyes were wet, his nose was red, and his cheeks were flushed.

I cupped his face with both hands. "Beam? Baby? Hey, why are you crying? Have you been crying all the way since we left the house?"

Beam smiled shyly. He looked so adorable now, biting his lower lip and trying to avoid my gaze. "I ... I'm sorry, Forth, I didn't mean to make you worry."

I wiped his eyes with my finger, wiping away the remaining tears. I kissed his forehead. "What's wrong, honey? What made you cry like this?"

Beam held my hands cupping his cheeks. He looked at me with eyes full of love. "I just feel too happy. You love me and your family accepts me so well. This... feels like a dream."

I hugged him tightly. "Oh my God Beam, you're so adorable. I really really love you, you know that, right?"

Beam nods against my chest.

"This isn't a dream, honey. We're real. I'm going to prove to you that what I told grandma about us is real. I'll do my best to make it happen. This is early, but I am sure, that I will make you my husband. I want to marry you. I want to spend my life with you. Forever."

Beam looked up and kissed my chin. He rubbed his nose against my neck then kissed my adam apple. Instantly I was aroused.

Beam chuckled and cupped his hands over the hard bulge on my jeans. "I'm sure there's a hotel nearby. I'm a bit . . . tired," Beam whispers in my ear. He kissed my  adam apple  again and even licked it.

I groaned and pulled him out of my arms. His eyes looked droopy, his lips parted and his tongue peeked out of his mouth. He is in heat and his mating call make me feeling hot and horny.

"Beam, what are you doing," I whispered hoarsely.

He smiled seductively. "You said you wanted to hear my voice while we were doing it. A hotel with soundproofed rooms would be nice."

I looked into his drunk-looking eyes and grabbed the helmet, put the helmet on his head and put on my own helmet. I know a good hotel nearby.

I blast my motorbike and hearing his chuckled on my back. He is so dead to me.

*****