{ 2 } Mikey and draken

" who?" i say as I meet baji's gaze and look where he was looking, there were two boys on motorcycles coming our way and they stop a few feet away from us, getting off their bikes.

" who do you have there keisuke?" A dude said coming closer to me, he was short and he had shoulder Length blonde hair with the top portion of his hair tried back. I then glanced at the other dude behind the one who was In front of me, he was taller then the one in front of me.

He looked like a third grader, he also had blond hair but it was shaved from each sides of his head, and on the left side he had a tattooed dragon with a pony tail at the back.

" I'm Y/N, who are you guys?" I said looking at the two. " mikey, and the scary looking dude behind me is Draken" mikey pointed at Draken.

He looked a little annoyed at what mikey said  but when he sees me looking he smiles little

" also mikey is the leader of toman and draken is the vice commander" Chifuyu added saying it like it was no big deal, making my jaw drop, I was literally standing infront of the most strongest and vicious gangs leaders.

I don't really know how mikey is the leader though he doesn't really look that strong I mean compared to Draken, he's half his size but, I shouldn't judge since I don't know them at all. Maybe he is very capable.

" tell me more about your self Y/N!" Mikey said looking at me as I tried to speak, the leader of toman was talking to me!! " stop annoying her mikey, we're here for somthing else remember?" Draken saying as he moves his gaze towards baji's, who was finishing his yakisoba.

" what?" Baji says as he felt eyes staring at him. " mrs baji called mikey since you weren't answering your phone and she seemed pissed" Draken explained.

" oh shit, did she find out!?" Baji said somehow completely changing his emotion from being tough to being a coward. " find out about what?" I say confused as I look at the black haired boy who was scared out of his pants.

" oh yeah, she found out that you failed English" mikey says laughing at the scared boy, acting like a little kid. Seriously he's the leader of the Tokyo the manji gang?? I imagine I guy like him to be more scary.

" shut up asshole" he says as he takes out his phone checking all the missed calls and messages. " I'm dead" Baji added running towards mikey's bike and getting on imagining the lecture he'll get from his mother today. "come on mikey let's go!" Baji shouted at mikey.

" ok, ok , coming calm down" mikey says as he walks off. " cya, Chifuyu and y/n" mikey waved at us two as he started the bikes engine again, as the tattooed guy did the same.

It was just me and Chifuyu now. " well I guess it's time for me to leave as well, it's getting pretty late" I say as I looked at the sky again, this time the colours were getting darker, becoming a pretty light purple colour I tried to head to the direction of my place,

When I Un expectedly felt Someone's hand grab my wrist pulling me back. I look behind me to see Chifuyu holding it back" what's wrong Chifuyu san?" I say as I look into he his pretty bluish green eyes. " I'll walk with you, it's getting dark plus I don't want you getting in trouble again" he adds letting go of my wrist. I looked at the boy with a smile forming on my face, why did he care so much? I guess there's still guys like that around, that makes me happy 😊

2nd person POV

The two teens were walking together, talking about the most random things that popped In their heads when you were in front of your house. " thank you Chifuyu san, for walking me home. Really appreciate it" you said with a pretty smile on you face bowing just a little.

" no problem y/n, really" he returns your smile. "Also have my number, just in case somthing happens again" Chifuyu said asking me for my phone and I gladly give it to him. It was hard to believe that he was in a gang, such I sweet persons like him.

" thank you once again" you say waving to your new best friend and of course he waved back leaving your front porch.

Y/N POV

I don't want to relay on Chifuyu all the time when I'm in trouble I should stick up for myself and learn how to protect and fight with my own strength.

From now on I will learn martial arts and protect the ones I love.