{ 12 } the fight

Today was the fight, I was a bit nervous but I knew that I was strong and that i could handle this.

We all met up to were we were supposed to meet up for the fight.
Wow their were so many people!! It was like we were in a movie or something.

It was actually kinda cool. I then look ahead to see a guy come up to our gang.  Haha he look like a banana 🍌 with a earring on the left.

Wait! I'v heard about this guys before isn't he also one of the founding members of toman.

Baji san told me stuff about this guy, is this why baji left toman so he could be with the banana hair guy? He said that they were close friends.

Wait.........that means we have to fight baji!!! Since he's in Valhalla!!

I really don't want to be the one fighting him and I don't want it to be Chifuyu either.

I look around a bit more when I spot the famous haitani brothers, they came here to just watch the fight.

Its so crazy that they literally went to jail at 13 for killing their own gang leader!!

" LET THIS FIGHT BEGIN!!" Mikey announced as the two gangs charged at each other.

Mikey ran off to fight banana boy, Draken to hanma and others just fighting the closest people to them.

" what's a cute girl like you doing here?" A ugly guy said coming up to me. " I'm here to kick people like you right in the ass! " I say as I kick him in his balls. " AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" He screamed as he fell on the floor holding his ass. He's not going to have children for sure.

Not gonna lie that was quite funny.

I look forward to see michi getting ganged up on. I run to the boy as I kick all three guys at the same time, I added all of my strength to that kick.

They all fall to the ground. " you okay michi?" I look down at the shocked boy. " ye......yeah" he struggled to speak.

I fight many guys and throw them all to
The ground. I then look up to were mikey was.

He was getting badly hurt by a metal rod, banana boy was hitting him. SHIT AT THIS RATE HES GOING TO DIE!!!

I look around and everyone was busy fighting, Draken tried to go help mikey but hanma grabbed onto him not letting him go.

I'm going to do something about this!

I jump over all the cares that they were fighting on and I reach the injured boy.
OH MY GOSH!!!! HE'S BLEEDING SO MUCH. " you little shit!" I say grabbing the pipe from banana boy and yanked it away making it fall to the ground.

The two boys who were holding mikey in place let him go and charge at me, mikey's Limpy body fell on one of the cars. The boys that were charging at me try to hit me but I back away fast. Another boy goes in for a punch but I grab it and twist his arm ' crack!'

" AHHHHH, YOU JUST BROKE MY ARM YOU HOE!!" The guy screamed holding his limpy arm with his other hand. Did I seriously just do that!! I just broke his arm with my bare hands!!!

I know the haitani bros are probably proud lol

The other guy then kicked my stomach making me stumble and loose balance.
But I was fine I quickly grab his head and raise my knee to his face kicking and breaking his nose.

He fell down all the cars hitting his head on the hard ground, yep he's definitely dead 💀

I look over to the banana boy as he stared at me, eyes wide and mouth hung low.

I run up to him to kick the side of his temple but he dodges. " you kick like mikey" he said with a smirk on his face.

I look over to my friend as he tried to get up. " please mikey kun, sit down I've got this" I say as I hold his shoulder. " bu- I cut him off as I punch banana bread in the stomach since he was coming closer to me and mikey.

" your good" mikey said smiling warmly at me. " no time to talk bestie" I run to banana, that was laying on a car holding his stomach were I punched him.

I then get on top of him and punch him right in the nose breaking it, I'm breaking so many bones today, weird.

I look down at the people still fighting and I see baji san, why is takamichi holding his waist?? I look behind me and banana bread is gone.

I saw him run down the cars and go behind baji and takamichi. He pulled out a knife!! HE'S GONNA STAB MICHI!! " TAKAMICHI BEHIND YOU!!" I yelled as loudly as I could for him the Hear.

But it was too late he stabbed him.

Then why is michi okay? Wait did he stab baji kun!!

" Baji san!!" Takamichi screams.