{ 8 } Yes!!

" yes!! I'd love to" i say jumping in the air in excitement, as I run to mikey hugging him tightly around his waist.

" I.....I can't breath" mikey tries to breath as I let him go. " oh sorry" I giggle.

" well I'll tell mitsuya to make you a toman uniform and once that's done your in the gang" mikey explains as he walks to the flowers I bought Draken watering them.

" your pretty lucky, mitsuya is the one making your uniform" Draken adds as I feel very special.

I can't believe mitsuya kun can actually sew, if I try doing that I'd pull someone's eye out with the pin.

I'll learn some tricks from my bestie.

Next day......

I heard a knock on my door. I run to my door and open it when I see a familiar face. Mitsuya!!!

How did he know were I lived? Why is he here??. " are you just gonna stand their and not let me in?" He jokingly smiled as I make way for the lilac haired boy.

" so why yeah stop by?" I question as I look at my friend taking something out of a black bag. " to give you this" he says as he takes a black coloured uniform out. It was the Tokyo manji gang uniform!!

But it was very different from the other uniforms I've seen on our gang members. This one had the same top the other uniforms had but instead of their pants it had a skirt! " you like the new addition?" Mitsuya questioned as he looked at the uniform up and down.

" I freakin love it!!" I say as I grab the uniform from his hands I then take a closer look at it. It had letters written in gold above both pockets and the skirt had shorts underneath, so when I'm kicking no one sees you know there.

The fabric felt so soft and Comfortable I loved it so much!!

" thank you mitsuya kun" I say hugging the boy. " no problem" he replied smiling warmly. " also we have a meeting tomorrow so, come" he says later explaining we're it was. " okay, cya there. Thank you once again for the uniform" I waved as he left.

I can't wait to wear this tomorrow as I look at the uniform still in my hands. I wonder what Chifuyu san will think.

Tomorrow afternoon at the time of the meeting.....

" Wow I finally look hot for once" I say looking at myself in the mirror. It's so soft and so comfortable, fighting in this will be a piece of cake since this uniform was flexible.

I got to the place we're mitsuya kun said I had to go for the meeting.

I see so many parked bikes their and so many people come my way. All in our black uniforms.

I think the meeting is about to start soon.

I then feel a warm hand over my shoulder I quickly look back and see Chifuyu san. " you look nice" he says making heat rush to my cheeks, why do I feel so hot?

" thank you Chifuyu" I say as I look in front of me, Seeing so many of the captains already there.

" EVERYONE BE QUITE THE MEETING IS ABOUT TO START!!" Draken yells in front of all the gang members so they could hear.

They all fall silent, they then bow down  while Making space for their commander as he walked threw the crowed. " SIR!!" all of them say in a sync. " LETS BEGIN THIS MEETING!!" Mikey yells.

" we for the first time have a female member in our gang meet Y/N L/N" mikey introduced me as he called me in-front of everyone. I was so scared and nervous but Chifuyu pats my back making me feel a bit calmer.

I walk to the front has I see some guys look at me with their eyes filled with lust, what a bunch of idiots and weirdos.

" be respectful to Y/N and if anyone does anything shitty, you will be beaten up and fired by me, then again our gang doesn't abuse women so I don't expect it from any of you" mikey clearly stated as some guys that were looking at me weird stop there drooling.

" we also have a new captain for the 6th division, his names kisaki Tetta!" Mikey says as he also welcomed him in front of everyone. He had blond hair and glasses with a big sketchy smirk.

Then out of no were I see takamichi run up too him and punch him right in the face. " what are you doing takamichi!!" Draken yells as he backed away michi

What's going on? Why did he just punch kisaki? What was reason?
Then baji decided to do something un expected and punch takamichi right in the nose.

What the heck is gong on?!!

Chifuyu just looked ahead with his mouth hung low and his eyes wide, to be honest I feel the same right now nothing makes any Sense.

" MIKEY!!" Baji yells to get the attention of the commander. " I'm leaving toman, I'm now your enemy" Baji said out of no were. WHAT!! I shout in my head.

" what are you saying baji san??"I question my friend. " stay out of this Y/N" Baji replied coldly as he walked away.

Why did he just leave the gang he said he would give his life for?!