{ 3 } Now it's my turn

( by the way this doesn't really happened in the anime but yeah, enjoy the chapter:) 

3rd person POV

Y/N was slowly getting better at martial arts, she could now kick and punch things pretty well. She practiced for a very long time giving it her all and at the end she got it and she was good at it too.

Time skip to about a month after training . . . .

Y/N was walking from school when she heard some commotion at a far distance, she slows down a bit as the young teen becomes curious she walked closer to where the sounds were coming from, later spotting a group of boys. it was a fight looked like an un known biker gang and they were all ganging up on one dude that was completely alone, he was beaten up pretty badly. You didn't have to be close to know.

Y/N POV
It looks like a fight, there's 11 guys there and only some are on the floor. That one guy that was getting beaten up knocked five of their boys down alone, kinda impressive but he's hurt badly.

There still were guys there that could fight and they were beating him, I should go help, I can't just stand here and watch a poor guy getting beaten up on.

I run a little closer when I stopped Instantly. Wait. . . . . This guy . . . . It's Chifuyu!! Realising that it was my own best friend I ran as fast as I could to the crowd of boys and stepped in front of a dude who was going to hit his head with a metal pipe.

I held the mental pipe with my left hand putting all of my force into it. I had stopped it from hitting my new best friends head. " Y-Y/N?" Chifuyu says stuttering a Little as he looks up at me, he had so many  bruises on his face making me fill with anger.

" get out of here Y/N!" Chifuyu yelled as he was terrified, that something bad will happen to me. " don't worry Chifuyu, now it's my turn to save you" I say as I moved my gaze back at the boys that could still fight in front of me.

" haahah, I think your girlfriend wants to die today!" A guy says laughing, he looked like their leader. " first of all" I say as I go up to the dude who said that, I then kick him right in the stomach making him cough up blood. He was now kneeling on the floor holding his stomach. Coughing up blood. " im not his girlfriend" I finish my sentence, I hold his hair and pull it up so it nears my face then tightening my first I punched him right in the nose. ' crack' sounded like pasta but I definitely broke his nose. " h-how?!"

Chifuyu said as he looked at me like I was god or something. " you little shit!" Another guy says running to me. " second of all" I say as I also run towards him punching his face to the wall, breaking some of his back teeth.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!" He screamed as he held his bloody jaw in his hands. " don't hurt Chifuyu san again" I finish what I had to say and walked towards the other 4 that were still standing. They were shocked and terrified as I walked their way it was obvious, they were shaking as they stepped back.

Chifuyu POV

How? How did she just do that?!! She's amazing!! even I can't punch or kick like that, just two weeks ago she was getting ganged up on and now she's the one saving me?. I then felt my cheeks getting hotter as I looked at her fighting the 4 remaining guys. She's . . . . . awesome.

I don't know what I'm feeling but it's warm and it's towards her. I like this fluffy feeling.

3rd person POV

One by one you knocked them all down. " listen to me you little punks, don't hurt my friend again or I'll kill you next time" Y/N says as she looks at all the boys on the floor, that could hardly get up." s-sorry i-it will never happen again" the main guy of the group said. He could hardly speak after that kick  you gave him.

" don't say sorry to me, say sorry to the guy you beat the shit out of" Y/N replied still not satisfied. " sorry" they all said at once making Chifuyu startled. He was so proud of you, he was happy that you were his friend, happy that he could be with a kind of person like you.

They all dragged them self's out of there trying to get on their bikes. " thank you" Chifuyu said as he tries to get up. " don't get up yet your still hurt, wait I'll get you some bandages " you say running to your bag since you dropped it to run before.

" you really don't have t-" Chifuyu added yelling so you could hear but you cut him off and replied with
" I will"  he smiled warmly at you as you grab a hand full of bandages.

" that many" Chifuyu laughed at the hand full. " yes" you said as you place them on his cuts.

" I'm sorry for getting you involved in this shit" Chifuyu says out of no were. " no need to say sorry, it was my own decision to go help you" Y/N says placing another bandage on his cheek, making him blush just the slightest.

" you have a fever or something Chifuyu san?" You said as you look at the boys red face. " no, no I don't" he added
Looking away.

" are you sure?" Y/N says holding her Friends face turning it to face hers. He turns more red as you place your forehead on his, checking if he had a fever. " your forehead isn't really warm but your cheeks are bit" you say as he pulls away.

" n-no their not" Chifuyu says stuttering a lot confusing the girl.

" anyway, let's talk about how you were fighting today, how did you learn to do that?" Chifuyu says changing the subject quickly.

" well, I decided I was going to learn martial arts, so I could protect myself and others so you don't have to" You say smiling at Chifuyu as You were done with the bandaging

" I see, well thanks once again. If you weren't here today I would've ended up in the hospital" Chifuyu thanked you once again.

" no problem. Well, cya Chifuyu san, gotta go" you waved to the boy still on the ground as he looks at your eyes then your face. " cya Y/N- chan " he added looking at your loving smile making his cheeks more red and hot.