{ 11 } komi

Komi POV

Why is it always her, she's just perfect. She can fight, she's really smart, she's pretty and she's close to Chifuyu.

I don't know but I've felt so jealous of Y/N ever since she's gotten closer to Chifuyu san.

I'v always liked Chifuyu, I've known him since primary school and I've always wanted to be with him, or at least close to him.

He didn't even know that I existed only when he well, saved me.

I pretended like I didn't know him because if I did, he would've known how ugly I used to be back in primary school, I just wanted a fresh start with Chifuyu.

I don't understand what I should do for him to be mine not Y/N's.

Time skip to Tomorrow.....

" hey, Komi I want to say something" Y/N said as I fake smile at her.

" what did ya want to say?" I question her, she looks so damn exited and happy. " me and Chifuyu are . . . . . dating!!" She said making my heart drop.

WHAT!!! DATING!! " great" I say trying to hold my tears in. " I have to leave" I say quickly hurrying outside the class. " you okay?" I hear her say but I ignore her.

I run to the toilets and lock myself in a cubicle as I start crying loudly. " why??!!" I yell crying harder into my sleeves.

" why" I say again but quieter this time.
And after I thought I was getting closer to Chifuyu.

I'm not going to let this continue. I want Chifuyu.

I make a fist making it as tight as i could letting my nails dig deep into my palms making me bleed. HE WILL BE MINE!! I will do anything for Chifuyu san.

Y/N POV

Komi comes back to class after running away, did she cry her eyes are red and kinda puffy?

" Komi are you okay?" I say as I go comfort her. " I'm fine" she said coldly. " I swear you cried" I say not Letting this go, she cried I know she did. But why?

" I have bad Hayfever and it just comes up at the most random times, so that's why my eyes are red" she explains.

I don't know, I feel like she's lying.

" I guess" I say as I go back to my desk. I can't really brush this off, I know something happen to her but what and how could I help?

Komi POV

I know what to do, my cousin will be able to help, I look at Y/N work at her desk as I smirk.

I will do anything for Chifuyu even if it means breaking you into pieces Y/N

Y/N POV

After class I went to go hang out with Komi. were is she though? I feel like she's avoiding me.

I then feel a little tap on my shoulder I look to see MIKEY!! Wait what is he doing at our school!!

" so you decide not to tell me that your with Chifuyu" the fist thing mikey says. " oh sorry bestie" I smile as he smiled back.

" anyway, what are you doing here?" I question. " the fight is tomorrow and all I wanted to say was to well, be carful. That gang is just a different
breed"

Mikey said putting his arm around my shoulders when I see Draken come in the hallway with Chifuyu.

" you worry so much about me, don't you" I say looking in mikey's dark black eyes. " of course, well beside, your a girl and your in a gang an- I didn't let him finish.

" so you think I'm weak because I'm a girl!" I snap. " no, not that I just haven't seen you fight so that's why I'm worried" he says not making it any better. " whatever" I roll my eyes at him.

I understand why he would worry, I mean he hasn't really seen me fight before, I did save Draken kun but that was because my opponents were weak.

Good thing I trained for two whole weeks! mikey will see my awesomeness tomorrow.

Mikey and Draken stayed at our school for the whole day, the teachers were cowards too scared to argue with the two commanders, so they let them do whatever really.

All mikey does at school is just sleep, I feel bad for Draken who has to carry him everywhere around their school The only time he's awake is at lunch

Their so fun to be with though.