{ 7 } thankyou Y/N

" he's not dead yet?" The dude in front of the group says, what the hell does he mean? Wait. Is he talking about Draken kun!! Is he the one who stabbed him!!!??

" oh look takamichi with him too, my lucky day" the ugly dude added coming closer to michi ( takamichi's new nickname)

" y-you . . . . little shit" Draken stuttered as he tried to get up, he then put his arm around michi for more support. " please Draken kun, sit down your loosing too much blood" michi added as drops of sweat form on his temple in worry.

" don't worry I'll fight them off, I can still fight" Draken added.

" don't worry I can fight them" I say stepping in the conversation. " you joking?" Draken says looking at me like I was mental.

" no, I'm not joking. I can fight these guys" I then take some steps in front of takamichi and Draken. Closer to the guys that stabbed Draken kun.

" hahahahah, I think this is her death wish" the leader of the group says cracking his knuckles.

" Y/N, get back!!" Michi Said all worried and scared for me, this is my time to protect and fight for the people I trust and love.

" don't hurt her!!l" Draken also added but the ugly dude didn't listen and went in for a punch, but I miss his attack as I quickly stepped back.

Everyone widened there eyes in shock, it was pretty easy to dodge his sloppy punch.

" you little shit" the guy mumbled as he tried to go in for another punch, this time aiming under my chin, of course I dodged that too. I then kick the the side of his temple knocking him out.

That was pretty easy. " how? how did you do that so easily?!" takamichi looked at me with wide eyes as he tried to progress what the hell just happened

" you bitch!" Another dude said as he ran up to me trying to kick my stomach. when his leg was in the air I quickly grabbed it by the ankle and pulled it, as he fall to the ground hitting his head on a rock. He then passed out.

Two down, three more to go. " next" I say as I go into a more stronger  and stable position. I fought them all with ease as I was up to the last one. " AAAAHH!!!" he yelled as he ran to me  but this time with a knife in his hands.

" Y/N!!" Michi yells as he runs to me. " it's fine" I say as I push takamichi away from me so he doesn't get hurt.

He swing the knife in front of me as I dodge and grab his wrist, I tightened my grip around his wrist. he eventually drops the knife.

I then pulled his wrist towards me and  head-butted him in the for head making his nose bleed. " AAAHH!!!" He screamed in agony as he fell to the ground holding his head.

" wow, Y/N your amazing" Hina said as she looks at me in shock. " how? I never knew you could do something like that" Emma added as I see Draken smile at me and I smile back knowing that it's a thank you. We then hear Sirens, it's the ambulance!

They quickly put Draken on a stretcher and put him in the ambulance as we all go in there too.

they took  Draken to the emergency room as we waited outside, Emma was a crying mess so I Comfort her, telling her that Draken will be alright.

Some of the gangs captains came in one by one waiting with us outside. I then see mikey come in. He didn't look phased at all.

He comes next to his sister as he patted her head also telling her that Draken will be alright and that he's not gonna leave us just yet.

I smile as I see him comfort Emma, he sat down as well just to wait for the doctor to come outside and tell us if he was going to be okay.

It took a while but the doctor finally came outside to tell us the news. I was so scared, I was sweating so hard. " the operation" he pauses. " was a success" I was so happy to hear those words!

Everyone started cheering except mikey, mikey just left with a warm smile. What's up with him?

I followed him outside. My heart suddenly dropped when I see mikey crying with his back against the wall slowly coming lower and lower.

He held his forehead as he said. " don't scare me like that ken chin" I felt so upset when I saw mikey cry.

He acted so strong in front of his friends but in Reality he was dying inside.

My body then moves on it's own as I run up and kneel to mikey as I give him a love filled hug.

His eyes widened as he felt my warm arms around his back. " Y/N?" he quickly said looking up at me.

" I'm sorry, you probably don- I tried to finish my sentence but he quickly hugged my back, crying harder on my shoulder.

I let him, as I caressed his hair trying to comfort him.

" he's too precious to me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I couldn't do anything to help ken chin" he explains still crying.

" I understand, and it's okay to just let it out. After all he's okay because of Takamichi and emma" I say as I hug mikey tighter.

He cries I little more then gets up hugging me one last time. " I love you, bestie" he said as he walks away.

Glad I could help.

Time skip to next day...

I went and visited Draken kun, to see if he was doing better. I brought him some flowers and a nice vase to go with it.

I go in his room to see him talk to mikey.

" Y/N!" Mikey excitedly yells running to me and gives me a huge hug. " hey mikey" I tried to speak.

" thank you, Y/N" Draken said out of no were. " for what?" I say as he looks at me like I'm dumb or something.

" for saving his life you idiot!" Mikey said as he took the flowers from me and the vase.

He set the flowers up next to Draken Kun's bed.

" if you weren't there, I could've died and takamichi and the girls would've gotten seriously injured" Draken added.

" ok, ok I understand" I say as I was very flattered.

" how come you didn't tell me yesterday that you saved ken chin" mikey questions. " I don't feel like praising myself" I look outside the window to a calming afternoon.

" also, Chifuyu said that you wanted to be in our gang, you wanna?" Mikey says out of no were quickly catching my attention as I was filled with excitement.

( sorry for any mistakes in this chapter, I didn't feel like reading the whole thing again lol 😂)