{ 13 } sacrificed his life 

WHY DID HE JUST STAB BAJI!!!
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THAT DUDE??!!

" it's just a scratch" Baji said pissing me off. I run down the cars and sprint to baji. " no, he just stabbed you!" I shout at the boy with the pony tail.

"I'm fine!!" Baji snapped running off to fight the new third division captain.

I don't believe it, banana literally used a knife to stab him and he claims that it's just a scratch.

Baji went up to kisaki and stood there not doing anything. Is he okay?? I thought he was going to fight the guy?

He then coughs up blood later falling to the Ground. I knew he wasn't okay!! I ran up to the boy but Chifuyu was already there. " what did you do to baji!!" Chifuyu said looking at the third  captain.

" I didn't do anything" he says. " KASUTORA!!" Chifuyu then shouts looking at banana, so his name is kasutora I like banana better.

Anyway we need to get him to the  ambulance fast baji's loosing blood quickly.

" this fight is over" mikey said as he walks to hanma. " the hell, you don't get to decide" hanma added stepping in front of the commander, I blink and the next thing you know.

Hanma was on the floor nearly knocked out with just one of mikey's kicks. " there, the fight is over now"Mikey said without any emotion.

What wrong with mikey? He's completely emotion less, he's supposed to be worried right now about baji.

Everyone in Valhalla just ran away knowing that mikey will kill them all if any of them steps up.

He walks up to banana and punches him, again and again. He punches him to the ground getting on top of him and repeatedly punching the right side of his face.

Thousands of times. " MIKEY!!" Baji screams catching everyone's attention. Mikey immediately stops. Baji starts walking towards Mikey, " please baji san, don't move to much your loosing to much blood" Chifuyu suggests but the older one keeps walking.

" you thought you could kill me that easily!" Baji shouted. " I won't die  by your hands kasutora don't worry" Baji says smiling widely. What the heck does he mean!

He then takes out a pocket knife and decides to do something un predictable, HE STABS HIMSELF IN THE STOMACH!!! " BAJI!!"  I scream. I run to him as he was about to fall. But Chifuyu manages to catch him before me.

I went and sat next to baji. " why the hell did you do that baji!!" I yell as I feel my eyes water.

" for kasutora" Baji replied making me furious. I then see takamichi come to us crying. " come closer takamichi" Baji said struggling to speak, takamichi fallows.

" kisaki is our enemy" Baji says looking at the crying boy. Baji later explains how but, I can't get past the fact that my friend, my close friend is dying right now.

And all he can think of is his gang. " please stop talking and keep your energy, I don't want you to die" I say finally spilling all of my tears.

"I chose to stab myself here, I chose to be killed by my own Hands so there is no reason for me to wait for the ambulance or store my energy" Baji explained.

" pah , mitsuya, Draken, mikey and kasutora are my treasures so keep them safe for me takamichi. I hand you mikey and toman" Baji said making michi cry even more.

" protect and love Y/N for me Chifuyu and Y/N stay with Chifuyu always" Baji says as Chifuyu and me promise him.

I hold the olders hand as I cry louder, baji just smiles.

" I could really go for some payoung right now" Baji says. " I'll buy you guys some " I say crying. " let's split it" Baji and Chifuyu say in a sync.

When a suddenly feel Baji sans hand loosen. " Baji........baji........BAJI SAN!!" I scream knowing my friend as left me.

" BAJI SAN!!" Chifuyu later screamed hugging his lifeless body.

I go sit next to Chifuyu and put his head on my shoulder trying to comfort him.

He diggs his face deep into my shoulder crying loudly. I was also trying to control my tears but they just kept on coming.

I look behind me to see hanma? Why is he here? Wasn't he just laying there awhile ago?

" such a pretty face going to waste, well I'm doing this for my cousin" hanma said as he pulled out a metal rod.

What is he talking about?

Then out of no where everything turns black and the only thing I can see is this

I was blacking out