{ last } the future together

( this chapter will be just a tiny bit smexxy )

It's been 10 years since that incident, we were so young and so little when that all happened and Tokyo manji gang is not a thing anymore.

I'm 24 now and chifuyu san is 25 ( obviously ) and today was my special day!!

Before you knew it, I was in a long, white, pretty wedding dress getting helped by Emma and Hina as they do my hair and other small details.

I was so damn nervous ( like I always am ) " stop worrying" Hina said out of  no were. " h-how?" I reply as she gives me a warm smile. " it's pretty obvious when your worrying. You kinda go into deep thinking about what's going to happen" she explains. She literally knows more about me then I know of my self.

" also because I've been in this situation myself" she adds reminding me of the time when she was shivering while getting ready for michi and her wedding.

" and when are you gonna tell Draken already!" Hina shot back at Emma as she stopped what she was doing. " I-I'm just scared t-that he'll reject me" she says pissing her off.

" how do you know? You have to give it ago already" I say as I look at myself in the mirror, I hear Emma sigh behind me. This dress mitsuya made me is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. So sparkly and golden, with the most precious little flowers on the left side of the whole dress.

" guys hur- mikey cuts himself off as he looks at me up and down with wide eyes. " wow" is all he said as he keeps standing there to look at me. " what? We're getting ready" Emma looks at her older brother as she puts her hands on her hips.

" you lookin fine bestie, anyway I was here to say that you guys need to hurry up we're almost done" he finally finishes his sentence as he walks off.

Damn I was flattered. " come on, come on let's go" Emma said as she pulls me out of my chair. Hina gave me a Beautiful red,  rose Bouquet 💐

I hold it with both of my hands as I enter a huge mansion covered in pretty pink and white flowers I look ahead of me seeing so many people.

I then shot a glance at me future husband, he looks so pretty.

I then see mikey next to me as he held out his elbow for me, I take it as we started walking on the carpet. Mitsuya's little sisters were the flower girls as they threw flowers softly on the floor as we walked behind them.

I wouldn't say little girls anymore, neither big girls all I know is that Their going to be fine woman.

Me and mikey stop as I the head for the stairs getting up flawlessly. I face my soon to be husband as the man in the middle starts his vows.

After awhile the most important question comes up. " you matsuno Chifuyu take L/N Y/N as your wife" the man looks at the black haired boy in a suit as he smiles warmly.

" I do" he added as my eyes filled with happiness and excitement. " you L/N Y/N Take matsuno Chifuyu as your husband" he then turns to look at me as I also say " I do". " now, you may kiss" he added as we do, as said. We hear so many cheers in our audience

It was the best day of my life, knowing that me and Chifuyu will be Their for each other always.

The wedding was a blast!!

A year later......

" hi, how may I help you today?" I say respectfully as I look at our customer. " do you know where the smallest dog collar sizes are?" he says as I take him to the small aisle of collars. " thank you" he says. " no problem, sir" I bow a tiny bit as I walk to my register.