{ 15 } your cousins!

" docter said that you'll be discharged soon" Chifuyu said as I take a bite of my yummy, crisp bacon 🥓

" sweet" I say eating my breakfast, i stayed in the hospital for about 4 days now, the injury was very serious I just hope that I have the remaining brain cells that I had before I don't wanna be the dumber then I first was 😂

" thank you Chifuyu, for staying with me. For as long as you have" I take the last bite of my egg. " It was my duty as your lover" he said putting his hand on is chest as i giggled at what he said.

He's so cute can't believe he's my mans " so when exactly am I going to be discharged" I question. " the day after tomorrow " he added taking my plate from my hands.

He put It on the trolley we're the nurses brought me the breakfast so they can later take it back.

" so you ever find out why hanma you know, did what he did? " I say still trying to figure this out. " I thought long and hard about this but couldn't get a single thing" Chifuyu responded.

Komi POV

" what!" I say as I look at my no good cousin. " you can't do one single job can you!!" I added as I speak a little louder to my cousin.

" I didn't know that that blow wouldn't finish her off!" hanma said this time a little more serious not goofing around like he normally did in situations like these.

" well how come? is she made of Dimond that you couldn't even send her to a coma?!!" I add putting my hands on my hips. " you know, you can't just boss a leader of a gang like that, I am A temporary leader but they chose me for a reason" he said scaring me a bit.

" whatever" I rolled my eyes at him as I walked away. She's probably still weak. If she's hurt again, that will definitely end her for sure.

Chifuyu POV

I gave her a little kiss before a come out of her hospital room. Y/N wants me to go to school, i'v missed a lot of it. I'll go tomorrow and catch up on things.

Also I need to figure what happened with hanma, I swear I think he was tolled to do it. He was half knocked out! A person just gives up to that Point but, he didn't. It's like he has to finish off un finished Business that he was sent to do.

We clearly know that his cousin doesn't like Y/N but, why? Also they may be close to Y/N but she doesn't even know that it could be them.

I need answers from just hanma and I know the best place to get him coughing up answers.

Y/N POV

Maybe it's Someone from me and Chifuyu's school? Some started to really change after me and Chifuyu got together. But people don't murder other people from just jealously, do they?

The only person who has changed completely is Komi but that's just impossible! She wouldn't even dream about her hurting me, even if it's emotionally.

She's a great friend probably going through a hard time right now. But whenever she had a hard time she always talked to me and I always talked to her.

She's gotten so much more distant from me in the last 6 months, she hasn't even come to see me in the hospital.

I hate to believe that she is the one to do something like this, I'm just Assuming things I shouldn't do that. She's completely innocent, I know it!

Chifuyu POV

" I need your help" I say as I look at the commander and vice commander. " with what?" Mikey added as he takes a bite of his doyadaki.

" capturing hanma" their eyes widen in confusing. " you want him to spit answers, correct?" Draken said reading my mind. " yes, so will you help me?" I look at the two. " its for Y/N my friend so of course I'll do it but, this is the 5th division's job, to Kick answers out of our enemy gangs" mikey explains as he agreed.

Right, mucho and Sanzu will be able to help, this is part of their job. " are they strong enough to capture him?" I question. " just knock him out, not that hard" Mikey said finishing his doyadaki.

" yeah but we're going to their Territory, there will be so many other Valhalla gang members there" I say proving a Point. " I'll go with you then, their gang is made up of cowards. There all scared of me after that fight we had with Valhalla" he said making me sigh In relief.

Don't worry Y/N we will give you justice.

Time skip to tomorrow......

I faked that I went to school today for Y/N but we were actually going to go capture hanma.

And at the end the plan was a success we successfully knocked him out and bought him to the place were we beat the truth out of people.

He was still unconscious as we tied him to a chair, it took him awhile to be conscious again. " w-what's going on here" we heard him say as we quickly look at the conscious guy.

Without a warning I go up to him and punch under his jaw making his gums bleed, mucho and Sanzu just silently watched as mikey came closer to me.

" let's ask him questions first" Mikey said as I was about to punch him again but he grabs my wrist stopping me. " sorry" I mumbled as I look at hanma goofily smirk and me and mikey.

" who tolled you to kill Y/N?" Mikey questions looking at him in His chair as I impatiently wait for his answer.

" my-

( thank you for all the votes and the 1k views!! This is probably not a lot for some people but for me this is huge!!I'm go grateful for all of the people reading my story, thank you once again. Love yallllll ❤️❤️)