Chapter 4:

The shimmering water of the Han River embellishes the morning scenery making the three gorgeous youngsters enjoy every path that they take. Haruto had uttered the idea to spend time together with his same year buddy, Jeongwoo when Jaehyuk childishly asked to join both of them, which made Haruto and Jeongwoo just give in. They walk casually while looking around to find some comfortness within their busy schedule.

"Let's go cycling!" phrased Jaehyuk, breaking the comfort silent between them.

"Now?" asked Jeongwoo, feeling a bit lazy to do such an activity.

"Yeah...Why? Don't want to?" Jaehyuk looked at Jeongwoo in surprise. "If not, what do you want to do?" he asked.

"I just want to walk like this for a while then find something to eat. Yah Ruto, how about you?" Jeongwoo's eyes shift to Haruto who is silently walking beside him.

"I'll just follow whatever you want," he said with eyes half open. The sleepiness still hit him.

"Yah you two... what is the purpose of going out if both of you seem so lifeless? This is your idea but why am I who looks more excited here? We have been showered with this wonderful weather and it is not that we always have time to enjoy things like this. Ahhh...suddenly I miss Asahi. He must be enjoying going around with his bike. " Jaehyuk rambling toward his both younger brothers who are now looking at him with their poker face.

"You are the one who insists on joining. We never ask." said Jeongwoo sarcastically, which makes Haruto beside him chuckle.

"This jerk, really..." Jaehyuk can't help and landed his knuckles on Jeongwoo's head that makes the latter groan in pain.

Haruto quietly let them bicker for a while. His mind was too occupied with ideas on how to confess his feelings toward Jeongwoo. That was the first intention of him when asking Jeongwoo to spend time together today but when Jaehyuk insisted on following them, he couldn't say no. He took a deep thought last night about confessing since he can't hold the burden in his heart anymore. Everyday, the feeling that he had for him becomes deeper and he starts to have a weird dream with Jeongwoo in it. He needs to get clear. About his feelings and about Jeongwoo's answer. At first, he thought, he just embraced the love silently without the need of confessing. He doesn't want to lose what they have in this state. Experiencing Jeongwoo's reactions whenever he utters 'I love you' adding his doubt about confessing. But, after seeing a glimpse of jealousy on Jeongwoo's face when he mentioned about Junkyu the other day makes him want to test the water. What if they share a mutual feeling toward each other? However, his heart is still in dilemma. What if everything he had assumed about Jeongwoo is totally wrong? What if Jeongwoo rejects his confession? What if the confession will make him lose the opportunity to be with him like he normally does? What if he loses Jeongwoo?

"Yah Ruto!What are you doing? Are you sleeping?" Jeongwoo's voice snapped him back to reality. He quickly looked in front of him just to realize that he had been about 10 meters away behind them. He quickly ran forward, trying to catch up with their phase.

"Why are you so slow?" asked Jeongwoo, looking at him, his brows arched with confusion.

"Hahaha..nothing. I'm thinking of something." said Haruto, throwing a smile towards them.

JEONGWOO POV

He's been observing Japanese behaviour since earlier and knows that the latter doesn't act like he normally does. From his face he knew that something was bothering his best friend but he was still waiting if that guy would tell him his problem. He's been strangely quiet today compared to how he was when they came to that place before. "Does work really affect him these days?" he thought to himself. When he saw that latter left alone afar from them, that makes him absolutely sures that something must be happening to his best friend. His focusing on Haruto who is now running towards them. "How does he still look this handsome when running like that?" thought Jeongwoo almost drooling by himself looking at Haruto and his heart had skipped it's beat when Haruto shoving his hair to the back. Realizing that Jaehyuk is there with him, he throws an empty cough and slowly pats his chess that starts beating heavily.