Chapter 20:

It has been a week since the incident between those two and within that time, although they miss each other none of them try to take the first move. Haruto busy himself in the studio while Jeongwoo spent his time more with Jaehyuk and Asahi. He always stays over at Jaehyuk's room after spending all the night playing games and watching anime together. Other than school and office, Jaehyuk's room is the common place for him to stay nowadays. For Jeongwoo, it's better to be with someone so that he can overcome his broken heart phase and Jaehyuk is the only one he can be comfortable with. Since Jeongwoo hangs out in their unit, he becomes so much closer with Asahi because only Asahi who always reacts to his jokes and sometimes the two will join together in teasing Jaehyuk.
"Hyung, can I move here?" asked Jeongwoo towards Jaehyuk when they were having dinner together.

"Why? your room is bigger than mine, isn't it?" Jaehyuk asked in curiosity.

"I think I will be more comfortable here rather than in my room." replied Jeongwoo.

That is the only excuse he could say since he knows nothing is wrong with the room.  It's just that he can't stay there anymore. Everything reminds him of Haruto since they spent so much time in that room. There were many moments of them that happened in there. In that room was where they began and there was also where they ended it all.  Every time he stays in that room the memories keep flashing back that makes him hurt and sad.

"Just move in here, hyung. You can share a room with me. We can also go to school together." Junghwan cut in after eavesdropping on their conversations.

"But it will be crowded here," said Jaehyuk.

"Please hyung. What is different about it now since I always come here?" pleaded Jeongwoo.

"We don't have a place to put your stuff. If you come here to play, just come." said Jaehyuk.

"It's okay Jeongwoo, you can move in here but no need to pack your stuff for now. Once we make the arrangement then you can bring all your things here." advice Asahi.

Since Jeongwoo partly moved into their dorm, they've made some arrangements of their furniture so that they will not feel cramping in that place. As what had been agreed, Jeongwoo is sharing a room with Junghwan.
********************************************
"What are you busy with nowadays, hyung? I saw you search a lot of stuff lately. Is that for your room?" asked Haruto towards Asahi when they were both in the studio.

"I planned to rearrange the room so that we have a place to hang out since Jeongwoo has already moved into our unit." replied Asahi.

"Jeongwoo?" asked Haruto in disbelief. His heart flutters a bit when hearing that name again. "When did it happen?"

"Just recently. He came to our unit almost everyday and always spent nights there. So, we all agreed when he pleaded to move in." explained Asahi.

"Aren't there to cram in there since you got a lot of people in one unit?" asked Haruto in concern.
"Yes, but it's okay. We have a lot of fun too. You should come and join us." invite Asahi.

Haruto just smiles in return. Although it sounds so fun, realizing that his relationship with Jeongwoo has become like that makes him hesitate to join.

"Hyung, how is he?" asked Haruto suddenly.

"Jeongwoo? How about him? Don't you see it by yourself? It's not like you two never met each other. He is just like that. Perhaps, are you curious?" replied Asahi while looking at Haruto in concern. Haruto just kept silent. His eyes only focus on the floor. Asahi could see the glimpse of sadness on the younger's face.