Chapter 22:

Haruto POV

Haruto ➡ Jeongwoo

Good night, angel ❣

Haruto stares at the message that has been sent to Jeongwoo. It's been two weeks since he's been hitting on Jeongwoo just to get a chance of being close. All he needs is just one reply from Jeongwoo so that he can move forward with his next plan. However, it didn't go as he expected. "Are you seriously moving on?" thought to himself.

He put on his earphones and played "Me after You" by Paul Kim and sang along while thinking of Jeongwoo. The lyrics just suit them. That made him reminisce about their moments together.

"Wahh...look at our rapper, suddenly become a vocalist." Junkyu suddenly walks into the studio that makes Haruto startled.

"Hyung, when did you come? How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to hear you singing," replied Junkyu with a smile.

"Ah..really? This is so embarrassing." he ruffles his hair.

"No, you sound so good.How about you try to sing something like that?" said Junkyu while giving a thumbs up.

Yedam suddenly came by while they were discussing the song that might suit Haruto's vocals.

"Ruto, are you free? Can we talk for a second." asked Yedam, that made him look at the older in curiosity.

"Yes hyung, what is the matter?"

"Ruto, do you perhaps want to switch rooms with me?" asked Yedam.

"Eh? Are you planning on moving out?" Junkyu looks at him in surprise.

"Huh? Why?" He was quite confused with what Yedam was asking since he never thought about leaving his room.

"Look, Jeongwoo has already moved into our unit. Since you two are close and plus there is Asahi hyung, your studio partner also in there, I just want to ask if you want to switch rooms with me. I'm just offering, doesn't mean you have to accept." Explained Yedam.

"What is this? I can't believe the chances happened like this." thought his mind. His heart is racing its beat. "Yes hyung! I will gladly accept that. When can I move in?" he asked excitedly.

"Yah..are you really that excited?" asked Junkyu, still disbelieving.

"Anytime, I don't have much to pack anyway because I rarely spent time in that room. I spent my life more in the studio or at my parents house rather than the dorm." Yedam replied.

"Then, how about tomorrow, hyung? Since we don't have any schedule, there must be enough time to pack." suggest Haruto.

"As you wish. By the way, if there are a lot, you can collect your things whenever you are free." said Yedam.

"Thank you hyung. Thank you so much. By the way hyung, just be honest, are they too loud?" he asked while smirking.

"Mmm...hahaha. You got me." replied Yedam with a sheepish smile. "Okay Ruto, we will catch up later."

"But hyung, can you keep it a secret? Especially from Jeongwoo." Yedam just nodded and excused himself, leaving him and Junkyu alone.

"Yah, do you really want to move out?" Junkyu still asked for confirmation.

"What's wrong with you,hyung? You heard me just now."

Asahi came in not long after Yedam went out and once he entered the studio he glaring at Haruto which made him just reply by shoving his head, by knowing what Asahi means by that glare, since Junkyu was in that studio with him.