Chapter 12:

"Sleep with me tonight," Haruto pleaded.

"S-Sleep with you? W-Why? What are you planning to do?" Jeongwoo asked in worry.

"What do you mean? Why did it sound like we never slept together? or do you have something in mind?" Haruto smirks while caressing Jeongwoo's stomach.

"Nonsense.I never think something like that, Your dirty mind..." Jeongwoo flustered.

"What? I'm just asking if you want to play games together  like we normally did when you slept over. But now I'm not sure what games would you like to play. What is in your mind?" Haruto keeps teasing the younger.

"Stop it. Just leave this place already before someone finds us here." Jeongwoo quickly changed the subject.

Suddenly his phone vibrated and he quickly answered it when Jaehyuk's name appeared on the screen. He hints Haruto to release him by patting Haruto's hand, and carefully searches for the switch to turn on the light.

Haruto leaned against the door while facing Jeongwoo. He uses that chance to gaze at his boyfriend's face while the latter is busy talking with Jaehyuk. He can't deny Jeongwoo is becoming handsome day by day even in his simple attire. But he still found this person cute no matter what he was doing. He reached Jeongwoo's hands and caressed it slowly. Jeongwoo throws him a questioning look while still holding a conversation with Jaehyuk even though he starts to lose focus when Haruto stares directly into his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Jeongwoo asked after he ended the call.

Haruto still keeps silent and his hand still doesn't want to lose a hold on Jeongwoo's hand.

"Yah..are you even listening? Let's go, they are waiting for us. Do you want to join us or do you want to return to the studio?"

"I want you." said Haruto in short.

"Yah!!" Jeongwoo slaps Haruto's arm. He can't bear with the cringe that Haruto gave him. "Will you stop it for real? I'm still not used to this new side of you." said Jeongwoo.

Haruto pulls him harder, which makes Jeongwoo stumble onto his chest. He then cupped Jeongwoo's face between his hands and gave a peck on Jeongwoo's lips. "Then, get used to it." he said before deepening his kiss.

Jeongwoo on the other hand tried hard to free himself from the kiss. "Yah...Ruto, That's enough. What if we got caught while doing this? And didn't I remind you about the kiss? Should we take it slowly?" He said once they broke the kiss.

"What can I do? I think I'm addicted to your lips." said Haruto, shamelessly confessing about it. "Don't you feel the same?" asked Haruto a bit sulking seeing Jeongwoo's annoyed face.

"I know, but..don't do it here." said Jeongwoo while avoiding Haruto's dagger eyes.

"I think I will not join you all for dinner. I'll return back to the studio. They might be waiting for me." Haruto stands straight while adjusting his clothes properly. Before he could reach the door knob, Jeongwoo held his arm.

"Are you mad at me?" Jeongwoo asked in worries.

"No." Replied Haruto in short.

"I will stay if you want to. But first, let's have dinner together." Jeongwoo tried to persuade since that was his reason for coming all the way to the studio instead of returning home earlier.

"I've already gone for a while. It may take a longer time if I join you for dinner and you don't have to wait for me. Just go back and rest after that." said Haruto, rushing to switch off the light and open the door to leave the studio.

Jeongwoo doesn't know if it is because of the tone of Haruto's voice or the words that he said but both had hurt him inside. He just follows Haruto from behind.

"I'm going first. By the way, sorry for bothering you today. I should have not come here earlier." Jeongwoo rushed his step without even looking at Haruto. He felt like he would burst into tears if he stayed there for longer.

Haruto just stays silent. His heart already sank the moment Jeongwoo rejected his kiss earlier. But seeing the back of him leaving in that state makes him worried and guilty. "Everything was just fine a moment ago. Why does it have to be like this?" wondering his thoughts.

**********************

Jeongwoo took a glance at his phone screen, still waiting for the reply of his goodnight wishes that he sent a moment ago. But, there is nothing shown.

"Is he really mad at me? Or is he doesn't really care about what has happened since Junkyu hyung is there with him in the studio?" thought Jeongwoo alone.

Thirty minutes have passed and there is still nothing received from Haruto that makes Jeongwoo decide to let it go. He tosses his phone to the side and tries to have some sleep with an unsettled feeling since this is the first time he hasn't been greeted by good night wishes from Haruto.

"I miss you.." he mumbles alone while holding tight to the pillow before going into a deep slumber.

His sleep was interrupted when he felt the sweltering. He tries to move his body but fails since there is someone engulfed his body from behind. He carefully pulled away the hands that wrapped his waist but then he noticed the familiar bracelet which embellished the slender hands of it's owner. Knowing who it was, makes him flustered and happy at the same time. His movement has awakened the person next to him.

"Ruto ya..when did you come? How did you get in here?" Jeongwoo asked when he managed to face the said person.

"Couple hours ago, I followed Jihoon hyung when he said he wanted to go back home. Sorry I didn't ask you first. I can sleep here, right?" explained Haruto while asking for permission.

"I thought you wouldn't come." Jeongwoo mumbles between his lips.

Haruto deeply stared and made Jeongwoo lose his word. There are so many things they wanted to say to each other but both just left it unspoken. Haruto slowly caresses Jeongwoo's cheek and later he trails down to the lips. Wish to kiss the owner of it but remembering what Jeongwoo mentioned while they were in the studio makes him hold himself.

"I miss you....and sorry." he said without breaking eye contact.

"I'm sorry too and....I do miss you." confess Jeongwoo. "Go back to sleep. You might be tired with your recording today." added Jeongwoo.

"Umm..." That's the only Haruto could respond before he felt Jeongwoo's lips on his forehead, then down to his eyes, then to his cheek. Before he could expect more, their lips sealed and for the first time Jeongwoo was lead.

"Thank you for coming here." muttered Jeongwoo after their lips parted.

It's not a steamy long kiss but it was enough to make Haruto happy and he was glad that he made the right decision to come there, cuddling and being together with the person that he loves the most.