Chapter 14:

Jeongwoo looks at himself in the mirror and is still being flustered. However, a sense of regret starts to creep in his heart. He wants it as much as Haruto does. But, he is still hesitating. Knowing that he might disappoint Haruto again makes him feel a bit guilty. Jeongwoo quickly finished his shower and hoped that Haruto was still there waiting for him in his room. Without waiting any longer he headed to his room and sighed in relief when seeing Haruto lying on his bed.
"Ruto ya..It's your turn," he said.
Haruto got up from the bed and directly headed to the bathroom after taking the towels that Jeongwoo gave him. The silence makes Jeongwoo feel a burden. While Haruto was in the shower, he headed to the kitchen to see what Jihoon had prepared for lunch. There are two plates of omelette rice served on the table. Jeongwoo looked around the house and noticed there was no one except both of them. He returns to his room and quickly grabs his phone and calls Jihoon to ask where has everyone gone.
"Hyung, where are you?" he asked once Jihoon picked up the call.
"I accompanied Shiho to buy something at the store."
"Doyoung too?"
"Doyoung said earlier he wanted to go to the company. Maybe he left already. Did you just wake up?" asked Jihoon on the line.
"Ummm.."
"Have you eaten your lunch? I made omelette rice for you and Haruto in the kitchen."
"Yes, I see it. Thank you hyung. When will you be back?"
"Not sure. Is there anything you want from the store?"
"No, it's okay hyung. We are also going out after this."
"Okay, call if you need anything."
"Okay hyung. I'll hang up now. Bye"
"Bye"
Haruto walked into the room just after Jeongwoo ended the call that caused him to jump in surprise seeing Haruto half covered body behind him.
"Why are you looking so surprised? With whom were you talking to?" asked Haruto in curiosity.
"Ah..No..It's just Jihoon hyung. He and Shiho hyung went to the store to buy something." he explained. Haruto just looked at him with a frown seeing him trembling hard while avoiding eye contact.
"Then, how about you? Is there something wrong? Your ears are turning red."
"Nothing...Ah...you don't bring your clothes, aren't you? Wait, I'll take them for you." Jeongwoo quickly searches for his clean shirt for Haruto to wear. "Here, wear this and let's have lunch together." Jeongwoo rushed out of the room giving a space for Haruto to dress up. He waited in the kitchen while trying to calm his pounding heart.
"Why does it feel so hot in here?" he murmured to himself.
A few minutes later Haruto entered the kitchen where Jeongwoo was seated.
"What do we have for lunch?" Haruto asked.
"Jihoon hyung had prepared omelette rice for us. I've already reheated it. Let's dig in." answered Jeongwoo.

They have their lunch while having normal conversations. The awkwardness only started to fill up their surroundings when Haruto suddenly asked something when they returned back to the room.
"Did you mention that there is no one in this house except us?" Haruto sits at the edge of the bed while staring at Jeongwoo who seems restless after hearing that question.
"Ummm.." Answered Jeongwoo in short.
Haruto tapped the empty space beside him, signalling Jeongwoo to sit next to him. Jeongwoo looks at him with hesitation but still follows the order.
"Do you want to go out?" asked Haruto when they sat next to each other.
Jeongwoo, who is still battling with his own feelings, gets surprised with Haruto's question. He didn't expect Haruto to ask that question.
"Do you want to?" Jeongwoo asks Haruto back to confirm.
"Since we have free time right now, then why not." Jeongwoo just nodded at Haruto's answer.
"Then, let's go." Haruto pulls Jeongwoo's hand and heads to the door.
"Ruto ya.." Jeongwoo stopped his pace before they could reach the door. Haruto could feel the grab of their hand tighten.
"What's wrong?"asked Haruto, concerned when noticed Jeongwoo's strange behavior. "Tell me, I noticed you acted a bit strange earlier." Haruto holds both of Jeongwoo's hands while gazing at his face worriedly.

Jeongwoo headed up to look at Haruto, who is still focusing on him. Jeongwoo took a step closer before carefully landing a kiss on Haruto's lips. His subtle movement had caught Haruto off guard and in a flash he felt that his body had been pushed onto the door by Haruto.
"Jeongwoo ya...Don't torture me like this. I'm trying hard to control myself." pleaded Haruto.
Without a word Jeongwoo wraps his arm around Haruto's nape and pulls him closer for another kiss. As their lips are already attached, both of them take turns in expressing their longing towards each other.