Chapter 25:

0104 Line were hanging out together in the studio that evening. Since they have nothing to do, they decide to do a VLive while eating and replying to their fans. As chaotic as they are, the studio is surrounded by their crazy behavior and they don't even care about their appearance. Some may say they are annoying but who cares? Their fans still love them. They seem happy along the Vlive until Haruto suddenly reads one of the messages that fans send which asks whether Jeongwoo wants to marry Haruto. Since it was live Jeongwoo quickly answered that he couldn't do that and Haruto also agreed with that. An awkward silence illuminates the room for a while, until Jeongwoo changes the topic. However, Haruto regretted reading that comment after seeing Jeongwoo's face turn gloomy.

They finally ended the VLive with dinner recommendations and once the camera was off Haruto glanced back at Jeongwoo.

Haruto carefully took a seat beside Jeongwoo after the staff had left the room. Asahi and Jaehyuk excuse themselves to a restroom. Now, only the two of them are left in that studio. Haruto noticed that Jeongwoo tried to avoid his eyes. Haruto nudges him with his elbow, but Jeongwoo only responds with a glare.

"Yah..are you mad at me?" asked Haruto.

"Why should I?" replied Jeongwoo.

"About earlier.." says Haruto.

"So, that's it?" asked Jeongwoo without waiting for Haruto to finish his words.

"What?" asked Haruto back, confused.

"You don't like the idea, do you?" said Jeongwoo.

"Yah...what do you want me to say? Of course I can't give the true answer. You also said you can't." said Haruto, defending himself.

"I said I can't. But you said you don't like it. It's totally different." mumbled Jeongwoo. "Yeah, you are right. Why would we think about marriage since we also don't know whether we will be together or not at the end." he added.

"Yah..." Haruto pulled Jeongwoo's hand. "Why are you being like this? I'm sorry, okay." Haruto leaned forward and nuzzled his nose on Jeongwoo's neckline.

"Stop it. People might come in anytime." Jeongwoo abstained. "After this don't simply read the comments like that out loud."warning Jeongwoo.

******************************************

"Jeongwoo...are you free today?" asked Haruto.

"Hmm..why?" asked Jeongwoo while looking at Haruto.

Haruto walks toward Jeongwoo and pulls him by his waist and kisses him on the forehead.

"Why? What do you want to do?" Jeongwoo started to smirk looking at Haruto with his dubious act.

Haruto started to kiss his ear and trailed his neck, moving slowly like a tease.

"Yah Ruto, seriously?" Jeongwoo pushed him lightly. In a sudden Haruto released a chuckle.

"Just kidding. Do you want to go out?" He asked in a smiley face. "or you want to continue...."

"Let's go out." Jeongwoo quickly pushes Haruto who tries to kiss his lips.

It's been a long time since they got a chance to spend time together, doing something fun outside, breathing the fresh air while eating snacks and chatting about random things without concern for other people. Haruto and Jeongwoo laid on the grass while letting the sun showered them with its rays. They feel totally free looking at the wide sky, leaving behind all the stress and worries. Suddenly Haruto felt something touch his finger and he let their hand intertwine underneath unwear cardigan while glancing at each other with so much love.