Chapter 18:

"Hyung...we've got a problem!" Jihoon entered Hyunsuk's studio in a rush, causing the oldest member astound on his chair.

"Why? Why? What happened?" asked Hyunsuk in panic.

"I told you, I trust my guts. I know there must be something about those two." explain Jihoon in a hurry.

"Who?" Hyunsuk looked at him in a questioning look.

"Who else? Haruto and Jeongwoo. I told you that there must be something that lies between them, and now I was totally sure about it." expressed Jihoon excitedly.

"What now? What did you find out?" Hyunsuk doesn't seem interested, He then turns his chair and focuses back on his monitor and continues his work.

"Yah hyung,...Can't you give me your attention for a while? This is really serious okay...really, really, really serious. It could affect our group if people know about it." Hyunsuk turns back to face Jihoon who wears a serious expression while looking at him.

"What do you mean?" asked Hyunsuk, starting to feel restless after seeing Jihoon's expression.

"I think both of them, not just close, they are in love. Haruto and Jeongwoo, they are not just besties.They are in a relationship, hyung. I can guarantee that." expressed Jihoon confidently. "Hyung, I accidently saw them hugging and kissing each other's cheek when I walked past Jeongwoo's room this morning. The way they gazed at each other..oooocchh...I could feel a goosebump thinking of that. They are really sweet toward each other. I don't think besties will react like that, especially with the same gender."

"Is that all? Then, what else did you see?" asked Hyunsuk.

"What do you mean, hyung? Hyung...They are kissing, and it's Jeongwoo we talked about. Don't you get that? If it's Haruto with someone else I don't really care but since it was Jeongwoo, who is not really into skinship." Jihoon starts to feel frustrated with Hyunsuk's reaction. It is not what he expected how the oldest would react.

"What about it? I don't see anything suspicious with their conduct. Even if it's Jeongwoo, he sometimes did skinship with other members. Not to mention Haruto, they have been together for quite so long already. Just because they hug and kiss each other's cheeks makes them a couple. There are people who do that randomly without having a special connection toward the person."

"Who will do that? We only kiss a person if we like them, don't we?" Jihoon lashed out, disclaiming what Hyunsuk was saying.

"Tchhh... Then, can you tell me Jihoonie, what about us? Are you saying that we are in a relationship as well?"

"Yah hyung..why are you bringing us into this? It's not about us. We are talking about Haruto and Jeongwoo here." Jihoon whined over Hyunsuk's statement.

"Yah..I could charge you for molesting me, if I didn't even consider you as someone I knew. What part of my body you didn't touch? not to recall how many times you kiss me on my cheeks and hug me like I'm the kind of pillow that you use in your sleep. Now, tell me Jihoon ah, reconsidering all of those actions, does that even claim that we had a relationship?" Hyunsuk gazes at Jihoon, trying to read his thoughts.

"That's because...." Jihoon suddenly lost his words. Now he doesn't know what the issue which he is trying to solve is. Either Haruto and Jeongwoo relationship issues or about him and Hyunsuk's undefined connection. Suddenly the confusion was squeezing his brain to find the answer. "Hyung, my head hurts." he whined at Hyunsuk and laid himself on the couch.

"Just take a rest Jihoon ah. Don't overthink about something you shouldn't." advise Hyunsuk and sit next to him.

"But hyung... one thing I am curious about. Perhaps, did you already know about them? I just realized that you didn't even flinch when I told you about it. Is that the reason you try to sway me with something else?" Jihoon starting to doubt about Hyunsuk's behavior.