Chapter 19:

"Jeongwoo yah...What are you focusing on? I've been calling your name since earlier but you didn't answer me." Haruto snatched Jeongwoo's phone and took a look at what was in the phone screen that made Jeongwoo not pay attention toward him. He gulped in silence when saw a photo of him and Junkyu that they took a while ago appeared on the screen. "Aishh..Junkyu hyung..I've already reminded him not to publish this photo on social media." added Haruto in a cranky voice.

"Why? It looks good though." said Jeongwoo with a serious tone.

"Jeongwoo ya.."Haruto looked at Jeongwoo in concern, seeing his face frowned even with his praising words made him uneasy. "It's just a photo, ok. It doesn't mean anything." Haruto tries to explain.

"Both of you really looked good together. No matter how you take it, it always turns out well and people love to see it. Being handsome and beautiful at the same time must be really good."

Haruto just stays silent. He doesn't know how to reply to those words and he is afraid that it might hurt Jeongwoo more.

"I'm going to take a shower first." Jeongwoo got up from his spot, took his towel and was ready to leave the room before Haruto suddenly grabbed his wrist, stopping his pace.

"Please look at me." Haruto pleaded when Jeongwoo only brought his face down. "Hey..." he lifted up Jeongwoo's chin but was shoved by Jeongwoo. The teary eyes of Jeongwoo are clearly seen by Haruto and it hurts seeing him like that.

"Woo yaa... How many times I have to tell you. I don't care what others think about me, with whom they want to pair me up. It's enough that we know the truth. So, don't let those comments get you."

"I'm tired, Ruto. No matter how much I'm trying to keep my pace along with you, it will never match your standard. People keep comparing me and Junkyu hyung and that makes me annoyed because I can't blame them for that. You two really look good together."

"There are still people who love to see us together. Why can't you just focus on that?, and what standard do I have?"

"The looks that you have and the beauty that Junkyu hyung holds, that is what people want to see in a perfect couple."

"Yaaaa...come here." Haruto pulls Jeongwoo for a hug and caresses his back tenderly. "Why do you keep saying those things? Who are they to decide with whom I should be with? If their perception about love is like that, then let them be. I love you for who you are. I choose you because this is where my heart has led to. You are beautiful as it is. I don't know how other couples could be, but I already found mine. Stop saying those things. You, Park Jeongwoo, who I choose to be with and I love you so much."

"I'm tired of people labeling me as your twin, your buddy, whenever we had a photo together. At least once, I really want to hear that we are perfectly fit for each other. As a couple not just as a brother. So that, I will know that I made the right decision to be with you."

"Why do you rely on people's perception towards what we have right now? It is enough on how you feel about it. If people say that we are not compatible with each other, will you break up with me?"

"No, that's not what I mean."

"Do you love me?"

"Why do you need to ask that?"

"Cause I need to know."

"Emm.."

"What? Can't you say it?"

"I do love you."

"So please,...just love me with all your heart regardless of what people say about us. Most importantly, the person that I love is you. Please don't be bothered with all those comments, okay?"