Chapter 26:

"Hey...you won't come?" asked Haruto over the phone. Lately, Jeongwoo keeps on giving excuses when he invites him to have dinner together.
"I'm tired, Ruto. I would rather sleep than go out to eat." said Jeongwoo. His schedule is packed with school and their group activities. Not to mention the exam which is just around the corner. Normally he tries to overcome all the tiredness but now he feels like his body has already reached its limit. He needs to recharge. Due to that, he needs a rest. As the tiredness already overpowered his body, he didn't care whether his stomach had been filled or not. Besides, there is another reason why he doesn't care about the dinner.
"Then, do you want anything?I'll pack for you." Haruto offered.
"No. I might be sleeping by the time you reach home."replied Jeongwoo.
"At least eat something, will you?" Haruto is still concerned, because he knows Jeongwoo still skips his breakfast and lunch. Only dinner he can eat properly. But now, he even skipped dinner. That makes him worried.

All of that had an effect on their quality time too. Dinner is the only time where they could be together other than practice.Since Jeongwoo didn't join them, their time to meet became less. Whenever Haruto returns home only to be great by sleeping Jeongwoo and whenever he wakes up, Jeongwoo has already left for school. Not just that, lately Jeongwoo often sleeps in his room where he shared with Junghwan since he hates being alone. So, Haruto sleeps alone in his room without Jeongwoo.

***************************************
That day Haruto returned home quite earlier than usual. He wished he could spend some time with Jeongwoo and plan to have dinner together. Once he entered his room, Jeongwoo wasn't there. He asked Junghwan, who was seated in the living room.
"Junghwan ah, do you see Jeongwoo?" Haruto asked.
"He is sleeping in the room." answered Junghwan while pointing at their sharing room.
Haruto walked to the room carefully, worried he might interrupt the younger one. He slowly came near Jeongwoo's bed and landed next to him . Tiredness really shows on Jeongwoo's face and a small snoring was heard. Haruto carefully brings his hand to caress Jeongwoo's hair that covers his eyes. Later, a small groan could be heard and Jeongwoo squinting at Haruto.
"Jeongwoo, are you awake?" asked Haruto, looking at the Korean, who was still in his full uniform.
Jeongwoo didn't answer but stretched his arms up straight while frowning at the Japanese.
"Why are you here?" asked Jeongwoo in his hoarse voice. "Aren't you supposed to be at the studio?" he added.
"I've come back early today, just to spend some time with you." answered Haruto with a little smile.
"Really? Why?" Jeongwoo stares directly into Haruto's eyes.
"What do you mean why? Just because I want to be with you and have dinner together." Haruto pouted. He felt a bit hurt when Jeongwoo asked him that.
"Aren't you having a great time in the studio? Why bother to be here?" said Jeongwoo, a bit tense in his voice.
Haruto's gaze is still locked on Jeongwoo. "What's wrong?" he asked, feeling something is not right.
Jeongwoo got up and sat at the edge of his bed. He clasped his both hands together while his sight focused on the floor, still didn't answer Haruto's question. He inhaled deeply before letting it out roughly. "Nothing, just keep on hurting me....so that when the time comes, I won't feel anything." he said, causing Haruto to frown while looking at him.
"What are you saying? Can you say something that I could understand?" asked Haruto, starting to feel worried.
"Give me a minute, I should take a shower and get changed. Then we'll be going to have dinner together." said Jeongwoo, directly leaving his bed and heading to the bathroom without a second glance toward Haruto who is still sitting on the bed.
While waiting for Jeongwoo, Haruto was busy wondering what had been wrong. He took out his phone and opened the social media and not later he found out his photo with Junkyu was trending.
"Is this the reason?" Haruto thought in his mind. "Not again." he sighed.

Jeongwoo returns to the room to dress up. After putting on some face cream and brushing his hair, he was ready to go out.
"Let's go, where are we going to have dinner?" Jeongwoo asked Haruto.
"As usual." Haruto answered, and both of them left the house and headed to that place.
Along the way Jeongwoo just talked like he usually did. Even though Haruto talked as much as Jeongwoo did, his mind kept thinking about the words that Jeongwoo had said in the room earlier. But he doesn't want to bring it up, worrying if the atmosphere will be awkward and ruin the mood.