Chapter 5:

Haruto decided to get over with his confession for a while after having a talk with Hyunsuk in his studio a week ago. He agreed with Hyunsuk's opinion about what he had with Jeongwoo right now is enough to overwhelm his heart. He will cherish the time they spend together even without claiming their relationship. The most important thing is Jeongwoo being with him and they keep spending time together nowadays. Even there is a moment where his heart starts pounding hard when being too close with Jeongwoo and gulps in panic if Jeongwoo would notice, however he will quickly cover it up by teasing the younger as he always does.

"Yaaa...are you in love? Why are you smiling by yourself like that? Are you even listening to what I was saying just now?" Jeongwoo frowns looking at his Japanese friend who is immersed in his own world. They are planning to have lunch together. He has been in Haruto's room playing some games on his phone to kill time while waiting for Asahi to finish some work. He had been asking that latter to pass him a bottle of water since minutes ago but seeing how that person idly stayed on his spot with a smile carved on his face while looking at his phone makes Jeongwoo curious.

"Huh...what are you saying?"Haruto startled when notice Jeongwoo's high-pitched voice whining in front of him.

"I asked you to pass that water for me." Jeongwoo points to the mineral bottle beside Haruto. His voice is still grumpy. Not because he didn't get the water that he asked for but his mind busily thinks what makes Haruto looking so happy, even to ignore him like that. He tries to glare at Haruto's phone when he takes the bottle from that latter's hand but Haruto quickly turns it down. That makes him feel annoyed for no reason. "Why? Are you hiding something?" he asked while gazing at Haruto deeply. He doesn't know why he has to feel like this but something in him doesn't like this feeling.

"What? Aaahh..you mean this?" Haruto picks up his phone and calmly shows it to Jeongwoo. The picture of them together which they took when they went to Han River appeared on the screen. Jeongwoo took Haruto's phone and slid to view another photo and see all the compilation of their photo that they took on that day. "What is this? Did you smile because of these photos? And what with this photo? Is this me? When did you take it?" Haruto quickly snatched his phone from Jeongwoo's hand when he remembered that he had Jeongwoo's photo taken without consent.

"I just took it randomly when you are busy looking around." he covered up. "Why? can't I?" he teased.

"You just have to say it, then I will pose for you. Don't take it while I'm not ready. It came out ugly. Look at that, my hair is all messy. Is that after we had our betting race?" Jeongwoo pouting.

"I had seen the worst, this is nothing. But, don't worry, you're still looking good. Moreover, only by doing this I will get your photo without your peace sign signature pose."Haruto ruffled Jeongwoo's hair with both of his hands. They both laugh until Jeongwoo holds his hand.

"Yah, stop. I also can do different poses. All you need is just ask how you want it to be." Haruto quickly wraps his right arm around Jeongwoo's shoulder and pulls him closer toward him. Their side cheeks glued together when Haruto put a force to strangle Jeongwoo with his arm, giving him a headlock and his thumb and pointing finger held Jeongwoo's chin. His left hand quickly brings up the phone which is already set to camera mode and quickly adjusts the screen to capture the moment.

"Smileeee..."the clicked sound right after Haruto mentioned that word. Jeongwoo, who is startled with what had just happened, just looks at Haruto in surprise. Never did he know that sudden action will make his heart beating crazily like that. He quickly detached from Haruto, hoping that the latter wouldn't feel his heart pounding hard.

"Yahhhh..." he shouted out of nowhere. "I clearly said you need to ask?" he added with a shaky voice that makes Haruto just laugh at him. He could feel his face blushing from the warmth that he felt when their cheeks touched. "This is crazy. This person really want to torture my fragile heart." he thought to himself.

"It came out well. I will frame it and put it beside my bed." said Haruto bluntly without noticing that Jeongwoo was already blushing red.

"Am I your lover? Why would you put it beside your bed?" Jeongwoo feels like punching his own face with that silly question.

"Nothing particular, I always did that. See, this is Asahi hyung."Haruto explained before he realized the changes on Jeongwoo's facial expression. "But if you want to be one, I am glad to accept that." He dropped a hint.

"Ceh...you are an expert in playing with people's heart, aren't you? what a playboy." sneered Jeongwoo.

"Not everyone has the privilege. I just offer it to you. So? You want to?" Haruto's smile broadened. His eyes are still gazing at Jeongwoo dearly.

"Daisuki"

Even though the word is just flowing in whispers, it is enough for Jeongwoo to hear it. As an anime lover, he knows what that word means without having proper Japanese class. His heart flutters but he tries hard to content his own feelings. Rather than overjoyed thinking that Haruto might have the same feeling, he just shrugged it off by assuming that was just as a friend.

"Ah...why is Asahi hyung still not calling us? How long do we have to wait?" Jeongwoo scratches his nape. That's what he usually does when he wants to change topics. He doesn't want to stay awkward, having a mind of throwing himself towards Haruto, hugging him just because of one word that he really needs to hear from that person, hoping it was really what he had in mind.

"Yah...you still haven't given me the answer." Haruto smirks, intent to tease the younger.
"Shut up. Like you really mean it." Jeongwoo slapped his arm.

"Wait!!! If I really mean it will you accept it?" Haruto sat straight looking at Jeongwoo in surprise. His heart starts to bloom with happiness, hoping that the latter will give a positive answer toward his question.

"We'll see. Depends on how you will behave." answered Jeongwoo bluntly, knowing it's just another joke they usually had. But still it is enough to make him happy.

Their conversation is interrupted when Haruto's phone suddenly rings. Jeongwoo quickly gets up thinking of that call received from Asahi to inform them to get ready. However, his hope shattered as soon as he heard Haruto greet the caller's name.

"Hello Junkyu hyung....yes? ah..But, I'm planning to have lunch with Jeongwoo and Asahi hyung. Mmm...not sure yet. Really? But...I will ask them first....ok ok ok..I'll inform them." Haruto ended the call while chuckling and pressed his lips to form a smile that deserved a stare from Jeongwoo who was standing by his side.

"Lover my ass, just talking with that person he stupidly smiles like that." though Jeongwoo in his mind.

"Junkyu hyung wants us to have lunch with him. He doesn't want to go out and already ordered fast food and it was too much for him alone." explained Haruto.

"But we had agreed to try the restaurant we mentioned before," said Jeongwoo, a bit upset.

"Maybe we can go next time. I will inform Asahi hyung. Moreover, he still hasn't returned home yet. Don't know what time he will be finished. So, why not just accompany Junkyu hyung?" suggest Haruto.

"But...." Jeongwoo can't finish his word when Haruto just pulled him by his wrist walking out from the room and heading to see Junkyu who is already waiting for them at the kitchen table.

"Yah Jeongwoo, why are you making that face?" asked Junkyu when notice Jeongwoo's sulky face.

"My perfect lunch has been ruined by you, that's why." answered Jeongwoo seriously.

Haruto nudged him using his elbow and he smiled looking at Jeongwoo who was looking so cute while sulking like that, without knowing that the latter was totally upset about it.

"Yah..you don't want them, then fine. Don't eat these."said Junkyu, pretending to avoid him from eating the food that he ordered.

"Fine!" Jeongwoo said and turned himself and walked directly towards the front door. He knows that Junkyu is just playing jokes on him, but he was not in the mood to play along.

"Yah..."Haruto quickly held his wrist. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"I really don't want to eat that." Jeongwoo whining.

"Come here. Just for today. We can go there next time." said Haruto, comforting the younger one to join the company.

"It is always like that..he will always prioritize Junkyu hyung before me." Jeongwoo thought to himself before landing beside Haruto and eating with them.