Chapter 8:

Jeongwoo has no idea why Haruto had treated him differently these past few days. Whenever they are together Haruto acts cold towards him. That makes Jeongwoo suddenly reminisce about their old days, when Haruto changed when he confessed his feelings towards the latter. "Has he found out my feelings towards him? Is he disappointed to know that I still haven't gotten over him?" thought Jeongwoo worriedly. With only assuming those things, Jeongwoo tries not to bother Haruto that much. Everytime Jaehyuk invites him to join them for lunch or dinner, he gives an excuse, so that they will not be together. He tries hard to show the others that he doesn't have any special feelings towards Haruto with the hope that the latter will treat him normally again, like they always do. During that time, he ends up spending more time with Doyoung and Mashiho, since they are living in the same unit, which makes Jaehyuk sulking at him, saying that he has changed and doesn't care about them anymore. Jeongwoo always denies it, however since the person, who was the reason for him to act like that didn't say anything, makes him feel a bit upset. "Seems like he never cared whether I was there or not. Maybe he likes us being like this." thought Jeongwoo, when seeing there was no response from Haruto.

**************************

That night, Jeongwoo was in Mashiho's room, playing games as usual. Doyoung joined them half an hour later before the tall figure standing straight at Mashiho's room door looking at a certain person who looked stunned seeing him there.

"You came?" mashiho asked and took a glance toward Jeongwoo who continued playing the game on his phone.

"Hmm...what are you all doing?" asked Haruto and landed beside Jeongwoo.

"What else? Gaming." answered Mashiho with a smile.

Jeongwoo still sits silently, focusing on his game, avoiding eye contact with Haruto. Since there are other members in that room, he acted unbothered by Haruto's presence, although his heart started to rush its beat. While having a conversation with Mashiho and Doyoung, Haruto noticed the uneasiness on Jeongwoo's face. He nudged the latter just to act like nothing happened between them. He glanced at Jeongwoo's phone screen and waited as he saw how Jeongwoo unsteadily controlled the game he played, and the word 'GAME OVER' soon appeared on the screen.

"Argh...I almost made it." Jeongwoo shouted in frustration and suddenly stood up straight. "That's for today. Mashi hyung, I returned back to my room." He then directly walks to the door and leaves everyone behind.

Seeing that Jeongwoo was already heading to his room, Haruto didn't wait any longer and bid goodbye towards Mashiho and Doyoung and directly walked to Jeongwoo's room.

"Why are you suddenly here?" asked Jeongwoo when the Japanese stepped into his room.

"Did I not be allowed to come here again?" asked Haruto, a bit upset.

"I never say that. But lately you are the one who keeps avoiding me. I never thought that you would come here." expressed Jeongwoo, remembering how cold the Japanese treated him recently.

"How have you been doing lately?" Asked Haruto, avoiding the topic that Jeongwoo's mention.

"Yah..since you are here, we better discuss it. Please, be honest with me. What has gotten into you lately?" asked Jeongwoo, losing his patient. "Did I do something wrong?" Jeongwoo stared directly into the Japanese's eyes, pleading to know what was the cause of their broken friendship.

Haruto just kept silent, looking at the korean in front of him. He knows everything happened because of him. He acted that way since they returned from the trip where they went to celebrate Hyunsuk's birthday. All of it started after he saw Jeongwoo and Doyoung kiss each other that day. He has been frustrated and jealousy has been eating him inside. And the way Jeongwoo ignored him just to be with Doyoung makes him more outraged.