Chapter 13:

Jeongwoo gets up pretty early that morning and he smiles looking at Haruto who is sleeping soundly beside him. He caresses Haruto's face carefully to ensure he doesn't wake him up.
"We were born in the same year, but what makes you have these perfect features? The more I look at you, the more I feel like I have to keep my distance from you. I know I'm not a good match, but still being this selfish..." murmured Jeongwoo, while trying to hold himself from kissing Haruto's alluring lips. Asking Haruto not to do it makes him feel like a hypocrite when he is the one who always imagines those things.
"If being selfish makes you stay with me, I love the selfish Jeongwoo." Haruto suddenly pulled Jeongwoo for a hug, making the latter caught in surprise.
"Are you actually awake? I thought you were asleep." Jeongwoo buries his face on Haruto's chess, hiding his embarrassment.
"Emm...but I don't want to get up and I don't let you either. Let's just stay like this today." Haruto tightens his arm around Jeongwoo.
"Eiii...Jihoon hyung will kill us if he sees this." said Jeongwoo trying to escape from Haruto.
"Who cares? We used to sleep like this before. Besides, it has been a while since we spent time like this."
Jeongwoo finally surrendered. He can't deny, he loves spending time together like that. Remembering all the good times which they were sharing before, except for the kiss, there wasn't any difference from what they have right now. It's just that being in a secret relationship makes him wary if other members will know about them and have negative thoughts about it.
"Hei Ruto....What do you think the members would react if they found out about us? I mean, will they feel gross?"
"I never really thought about it. Maybe...or maybe not. But, after knowing them for so long, I think they might be understood. As long as we didn't cause them any trouble I think there will be no issue."
"Do you think so? But it still makes me worry. I don't want them to treat us differently after knowing it. That is why I try my best to act normal."
"Normal? I think lately your action is so obvious. Don't you think that the way you avoid me is a bit too much? We normally stay side by side, but now you always sit far away from me. Sometimes, Yedam Hyung asked me if we had a fight or something. It surely shows that people see the difference. Can't we just be ourselves. What is wrong with sitting next to each other? We were best friends before we got into this relationship. Why bother to stay away?"
"Because it's hard to control my fluttering heart if we sit next to each other. I don't know how you feel, but sitting next to you makes me feel restless..my heart can't take it and I feel like people will notice it."
"Woo..Do you love me that much?"
"What do you mean? I don't know whether you take this relationship seriously or not. But I foolishly keep falling for you since the beginning."
Haruto just tightened his hug with a wide smile plastered on his lips. "You have said it. Don't take it back.So, I will forgive you regarding what had happened in the studio last night."
"Is that the reason you didn't reply to my message?" asked Jeongwoo, curious.
"Ah..sorry. I thought I had replied to it but then I realized it wasn't sent. Then, I thought it would be better if I came here to meet you in person." explained Haruto.
"Really? I thought you were having fun with Junkyu hyung and that makes you forget about me." said Jeongwoo, a bit sulking.
"There you go again. Nothing happened between me and Junkyu hyung. He is just a brother to me, nothing much. It is the same as you and Jaehyuk hyung. I already made up my mind.Can we not get jealous when we are with our own members?They have already become a family to us,"explained Haruto.
"Ruto, I'm one of the members & we are in a relationship right now. It will not be impossible if you are attracted to others even if they are in our group."
Haruto caresses Jeongwoo's shoulder gently and mutters a comforting word to console him. He understands what Jeongwoo means by that. He, himself, is also shaken when Jeongwoo treats others too friendly. Nothing much he can say to make Jeongwoo believe in him. But, he really wants Jeongwoo to feel assured about his feelings toward him.
"I love you Woo, please believe in me." a soft kiss landed on Jeongwoo's forehead and they both end up sleeping together again until Haruto hears someone knocking the door. Jihoon's voice echoed from outside calling them for lunch. He carefully wakes Jeongwoo up after answering the older. Jeongwoo groans and pulls a blanket over his head, feeling lazy to get up.
"Get up Jeongwoo ya..it's already 2.00 pm." Haruto pulls the blanket that covers the younger and ruffles his hair.
After a while , Jeongwoo got up while stretching his back. "What time is it?" he asked with his eyes still shutting closed.
"It's 2pm." answered Haruto in short, still collecting himself from the sleepiness.
"Go, take your shower first. I'll be next after you." said Jeongwoo and flopped back onto his pillow.
"Ya..ya..ya...It's not fair. You go first, I'll be next." Haruto lying down next to him.
"Yaaah...Ruto!!!" Jeongwoo shakes Haruto's body hard, which makes Haruto pull Jeongwoo and roll over where Haruto is suddenly on top. Jeongwoo froze on his spot when realize of their position. The tense gaze that Haruto gave him makes his heart start pounding hard.
"Woo...can I kiss you?" asked Haruto after had been caught in that situation for a while. Seeing Jeongwoo trapped under him makes him lose his conscience. He wants to devour him so much regardless of Jeongwoo's warning.
"But...I still haven't brushed my teeth yet." Haruto suddenly smiles and releases a chuckle after that. He finds that Jeongwoo looks really cute when he says those words. He leans forward to give a peck on Jeongwoo's lips but Jeongwoo quickly covers his mouth with his hand.
"Is that what are you concerned about? Do you think I really care about it? Please Jeongwoo yaa.." Haruto starts to feel irritated when he has been rejected again.
"I'll go shower first." Jeongwoo quickly pushed Haruto to his side and jumped from the bed in a hurry heading to the bathroom.
Haruto left alone on the bed contemplating. He released a sigh of disappointment towards the rejection that he had just now. "Ahhh...this is really frustrating. Does he really love me?" he murmured to himself.