Night Routine

Nobody POV:

You come back home after a long day of work. You walk into the living room knowing that Hobi probably doing his work.

We have mini studio in our apartment for Hobi. Whenever he have day off he will work on his studio or spend time with you.

You and Hobi living together almost 1 year. He always spend quality time with you.

When you walk into the living room you don't find him their. So, you know that he is in his studio.

After changing from your work clothes to your comfortable one, you go to his studio to see him doing his work on music.

And you are right he was working on his song. He didn't know that you're home so you try to scare him.

You go behind him and put your hand in his eyes. He flinch but quickly recognize your scent.

You kiss him on the cheek and he giggle. He turn around still in his chair and grab you by your waist and pull you towards him.

He hugged you tightly and kissed you on the lips.

"Welcome home baby.." he said and kissed you on lips again.

"I miss you" you said and kissed him back.

"I miss you too" he said

When you both pull away he asked you "When did you get home..?"

"I just came home.. What are you doing?" you said.

"Nothing I just come from dance practice and I have nothing to do... So I thought to do some work." he said

"did you eat your dinner?" you ask as you and him go into the kitchen after he save his work.

"No, I was waiting for you.. I want to have dinner with you." he said and kissed you on your cheeks.

"Can we order something from nearby restaurant..?" You ask

"OK baby.." he said as you both go into the living room and order something.

You both are cuddling and tickling each other when the doorbell ring you know  your food arrive.

Hobi got the food and you both start eating and start talking about your day.

After finish eating you both decide to do your night routine.

You both first wash your faces. Then apply face mask.

"You look really cute in this mask also" You said as you giggle.

"You are cuter than me" he said and also giggle with you.

He is messing with you by making you laugh by making faces but you try hard to not to laugh but give up and laugh really hard.

After some time you both remove your mask and Hobi start patting his skin and he pat your skin too. You giggle and kiss him.

Then hobi change into his night clothes. You try hard not to peek at him but give up.

Then he got into the bed and wait for you by going on weverse talking to ARMY's. You were changing your clothes in the closet.

You come out to see him on his phone.

"Baby come here.... I wanna cuddle you.." He said as he see you on closet door.

You got into the bed and snuggle against him and see him as he talk to ARMY's on weverse.

You see him how he is really happy to talk with ARMY's.

Finally he say bye to ARMY's and turn to you and kiss you. You kiss him back.

When you both pull away he asked "Why are you smiling at me when I'm talking to ARMY's??"

"You are really happy while talking to ARMY's and I can't register your smile.." You said and he giggle and kiss your both cheeks and lips.

"I love you" Hobi said and snuggle against you.

"I love you too" You said and snuggled against his neck.

You both asleep snuggle to each other.

______________END_______________
😅 This is my first book I write by myself if there was any mistake please tell I will try to make it correct. 💜 💜 💜 💜
Thanks for reading 💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜