Period

Hoseok POV:

I'm in our apartment laying on the couch. I just come back from the studio.

All the members are working on the new album which was coming out.

I'm waiting for Y/N to come back from work. I really want someone to play with my hair and make me asleep. Now thinking about her I'm missing her.

I heard the door slam open and slam close. I see Y/N coming in irritating mood. I can guess her feeling by her expression.

She went to the room and shut the door. I get up from the couch and went to the door slowly opening it.

I see her laying on her back, arms on her eyes. Her lips turned in a pout.

"Jagi" I said

She didn't answer just keep silent.

"Jagiyaaa~" I said and go towards her bed.

"Jagi, what happen?" I said removing her hand, I remove her bangs from her head so she can not get more irritate.

"Period" she said eyes still close.

"oh" I know what to do when she is on her period. Sometime she get emotional, sometime got angry and sometime laugh at small things.

I got up from the bed and went towards the door, grabbing my coat, hat and mask.

I went out and went towards the elevator going towards parking area.

I went into the car, driving towards the near convenience store.

I park the car and went inside it. I adjust my hat and mask so no one can recognize me.

I grab her favourite ice cream, some sweets, chips and other things she like.

I went towards the cashier and pay for the things. I went to my car and sit on it putting the things I buy on the passenger seat.

When I was going to start the car I received the message from Y/N.

Jagi💖
Where did you go??

                                                Me:
                   To the convenience         store

Jagi💖
When are you coming?

Me:
Just coming in a minute.

Jagi💖
Ok just come quickly
I really want to cuddle. 😣

Me:
Just coming 😙

I smile at the message because her mood is change now and I'm sure she will pout and hug me when I come home.

I quickly start the car and go towards the building. When I reach the building I park the car on parking area and went towards the elevator.

I quickly entered the password, it beeped and I went inside closing the door after coming in.

I put the hat, mask and coat on it's place and I can see Y/N on the couch sitting there.

"Jagi" I said and turn towards me and I was right she have pout on her face. She come towards me, hugging me quickly.

"Why you went to the convenience store, I really want to cuddle with you." she said I hug her back, smile on my face.

I kiss her head and said
"I bring your favourite things"

"Give me" she said putting her hand in front of me.

I put the things on her hand.

She smile and peck me on lips.

"which movie do you want to watch?" I ask

"Not movie I want to watch drama" she said

"Which one?" I ask

"Ghost Doctor" she said

This drama we are watching nowadays.

"Ok.. Go sit on couch I'm coming"

"ok"

She went and sit on the couch. I take out her favourite chips, ice cream and sweets.

"Here" I said and sit beside her.

"Thank you"

"which episode we are on?" I ask

"Episode 6" she said as I play the drama.

We are in the middle of drama when I was going to take the bite from her chips but she swept my hand away.

"My" she said and showing her tongue to me.

"But I bring you this" I said and try to grab again but she scoot away from me.

"Jagi~" I said and scoot closer to her.

"Ani~" she said and try to run away but I grab her hand pulling her towards me. I make her sit on my lap, grabbing her by her waist.

"I bring this for you and you are not giving me" I said as I tickle her.

"Stop~" she said but I didn't stop and tickle her.

"Baby my tummy hurt" she said groaning.

"Oh I forgot" I said and make her turn around setting her on my lap properly.

She put her head on my chest and I rub her tummy.

"How are you feeling" I ask her

"Sleepy" she said closing her eyes.

"Do you want to go on bed?" I ask and she nod her head.

"you go I'm coming, ok" I said

"Ok" she said and get up going towards our bedroom.

I put the things on it's place and clean up the living room. Turning off the TV I went towards the bedroom to see her on her back, rubbing her tummy.

I closed the door and went towards her. I take off my T-shirt and lay beside her. She scoot towards me and cuddle me.

"Goodnight" I said

"Goodnight" she said I kiss her head and turn off the lights.

I kiss her head, pulling the cover on top of her and me.

_______________(^o^)______________

Thanks for reading 💜💜

If there was any mistake please tell me. 💜💜

If you want to you can request for oneshot. 💜💜