Tickles

AUTHOR POV:

Hoseok is sitting at his studio doing his work while you are at your way to Hoseok studio. You are bored at home, today is sunday and your holiday.

You want to spend some time with your boyfriend but he is working in his studio. You decide to go and sit on his studio, seeing him work.

You often do this whenever you get bored you go and sit at his studio while he work. He don't have any problem with that.

You enter the password of his studio. It beeped then open. Hoseok was working while wearing headphones.

You slowly creeped behind him and put your hands on his shoulder making him flinch and shout.

You laugh at him while he have hand on his chest.

"Yah... You really scared me."
He said while you laugh

"So-sorry" You can't control laugh. You hug him while he pout.

"Sorry" you said when you are done laughing. You kiss his cheek.

"I will forgive you if you kiss me on lips then bring me food."

"yah~ that's not fair I only scared you, you have to choose one thing"

He make a thinking expression.
"About food I had just with the members and about kiss I didn't get from the morning.... Ok kiss but deeper one"

"Ok" you said smiling

You kiss him deeply, he kiss you deeply too. You are both lost in it that you don't hear the sound of the door opening.

"Yah.. What are you doing both" yoongi said with Joonie who is standing beside him. You both pull away.

"You said you are working, right?" joonie said

"I'm working, Y/N come to give me company" Hoseok said

"what type of company?" Joonie asked giving you a teasing look. Among the members he was the one who tease you the most.

"Yah.. Not that type of company. You are the most teasing one Joonie" you said

They laugh at your pouting face.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok said smiling.

"we are coming to give you company but I think you don't want now" Yoongs said giving a teasing smile.

"Ani~ It's not like that you can give me company" Hoseok said

"It's ok we are going now enjoy your time" Yoongi said while Joonie wave.

When they both went out of the studio closing the door. Hoseok and you giggle.

"Now what are you going to do?" he ask

"I just sit there and see you working while reading the book or using my phone" You said

He nodded and kiss you. After that Hobi does his work while you sit on couch which was in his studio.

You was reading the book, you get a little bored with it So you decide to use your phone. You searched for it but can't find it.

Then you see it on Hobi desk where he is working. You put it there when Hobi kissed you.

You forgot that Hobi was wearing wireless headphones.

You call his name
"Hobi"

He didn't hear you call him again and again but he can't hear it. You sign and take a pillow at your hand.

You throw the pillow the back of his head making him flinch. He put the headphone on the table and turn around.

"What are you doing??" he asked

"I'm calling you and you are not listening"

He sign and said "Baby, you didn't see I was wearing headphone"

Your gazed towards the headphone which were now at the table.

"Ah~" You said and turn your head away from his gaze.

Hoseok smile at it.

"I just want my phone" you said in a small voice. He giggle at you.

He picked up your phone and come towards the couch where is you are sitting.

"Do you want your phone?" he said holding your phone in his hand.

You reach for it but he didn't give you easily.

"No, you throw a pillow at me. Now you have to take the punishment." he said

"What's the punishment?" you ask

He put the phone on the desk and come towards you. You blinked and see him coming towards you.

"Your punishment is...... Tickles" he said and attack you with tickles. You laughed while he tickle and laugh at you.

"Baby stop" you shout

He doesn't stop still tickling you.

"I can't breath" you said loudly.

He finally stop. You are huffing and smiling at each other.

"Ahh my tummy hurt" you said

He giggle at you giving you a kiss on forehead.

"Next time don't do it" he said hands nearing your tummy.

"Ok ok I will not going to do it" you said

He smile at you kissing you on lips.

"Hobi are you not tired?" you ask

"A little bit... Why?"

"I want cuddles" you said he smile at you.

"Ok we will go home and cuddle... First let me finish this" he said

"Ok"

When he is done you both went to your apartment and cuddle there.

_______________(^o^)______________

Thanks for reading 💜

If there was any mistake please tell me.

You can request for oneshot. 💜