Midnight

Author POV:

Hoseok is sitting on the couch while talking with ARMY's through weverse.

He can't sleep today because you are not home right now and he badly want to cuddle and want someone to stroke his hair.

You are late today it is 1 AM. You are late because you are at your friend birthday party. Chatting with your friend you didn't even saw the time. It is relief that you told Hoseok that you can be late.

You are hoping he is asleep because he is not sleeping nowadays.

He is all day working in his studio. At night when he is out of his studio, he can't fell asleep because he is not sleepy.

Whenever he can't sleep you stroke his hair. You remember when you meet Hoseok parents his mom told you about story of his.

She tell you whenever Hobi is not sleepy after a long day also, she used to stroke his hair.

She tell you to use this whenever he not sleepy.

You tried it and sleep pretty quickly.

You are way back to your share apartment. You reach the building and went to the elevator.

After entering the password of your apartment, you went inside slowly.

You put the coat at it's place. You went to the room to see Hoseok on couch something doing on his phone.

"What are you doing??" you ask by hearing your voice Hobi flinch you laugh at him.

"You know it I'm scaredy cat why did have to scare me" he said hand on his heart.

"Sorry" you said trying hard not to laugh but give up and laugh at him.

"Baby~"

"Sorry, come here" you said and went towards him and hug him.

"Why are you not sleeping?" you ask him stroking his hair.

"I can't sleep without you" he said while closing his eyes.

"Are you sleepy now?"

"Ani... I wanna eat some ramen, do you want to eat?"

"Ok" you said

"Ok" he said getting up from the couch going to the kitchen.

You follow him to the kitchen.

"Can you make for me, I love your hands ramen" he said

You nod

He become excited and come to you hugging you.

"I can't breath Hobi"

He pull away from the hug kiss you.

While you are making ramen he hug from behind.

"Here" You said putting Ramen pot in the middle of table.

You both start eating
"Your ramen are best" he said

You smile and eat, after you both are done with eating you get up to clean up but before you could take pot to the kitchen Hobi already did it.

"You make the Ramen, I will clean the it. You go change your clothes." he said and you nod.

You went to the closet changing your clothes. When you come from the bedroom you saw Hobi cleaning the dishes.

You went to him and say "Do you want any help?" you ask watching him

"Ani.. It's Ok" he said but you help him a little.

After done with it you both went to the bedroom. You lay on bed then Hobi came and lay beside you, cuddling you while you stroke his hair.

_______________(^o^)_____________

Thanks for reading. 💜

If there is any mistake please tell me. 💜

You can request for oneshot. 💜