I Love U

Author POV:

You are way to your apartment after your work, today was your bad day. You don't know why but you are feeling frustrated, you are getting annoyed by little things.

Today you spill the coffee on your important document making you more annoyed. You have frown on your face and felt like crying.

You have tears in your eyes but you are trying to hold them back and because of it you have headache too, it felt like your whole face is hurting. You are biting your lips really hard because you don't want to cry.

You enter the password of your apartment and went in.

Taking your coat off, putting on it's place and take out your shoes.

You are not sure that Hobi is home or not. You went into the living room to see Hobi sitting on couch in his comfortable clothes.

He see you on the door and smile but the smile faulted when he notice your frown and tears.

"Jagi what happen?" he said coming towards you.

"I want some alone time" you said silently and went towards the balcony.

He knew what are you going to do because it happen many more times. Whenever you feel annoyed or frustrated you went to the balcony and calm yourself. That time you don't want anyone to be with you. After you calm down you come back to him.

At first time he was worried about you but now he know.

He see as you make your way to the kitchen taking the juice with you, Juice always makes you calm.

You went towards the balcony and opened the door. While you went outside he sit on couch and wait for you. He knew you will be fine but he is little worried because whenever you are like that you try to give up on things.

But he is always there for you.

You sit in the balcony loving the sight in front of you. You fill the glass with juice and sip it slowly.

You closed your eyes and think the day you have today. You think about the life you have with Hobi. You have good best friends and bangtan too.

You start working with Big hit when you are 25, they usually take females who are older than the members, you were selected because you are Jimin sis.

You start working with them and because of this you can be close to Hobi.

You sit out for 15 minutes. When your mind was clean and juice in your glass is finished, you get up sliding the glass door open and went inside.

When Hobi heard door opened, he turned toward the door and relieve to see you okay.

You directly went to the kitchen putting the glass to wash up.
Hobi came beside you, back hugging you.

You release a sign, turning around hugging him back.

"Bad day?" he ask

"Mmm" you said as you hug him tighter, he hug you too.

He kissed you on your head. You pull away and kiss him on lips, he kiss you back loving the way your lips feel.

When you both pull away, he pick you up by your thighs sitting you on the counter.

He kiss you passionately, hugging you tightly.

"Bedroom" you said

"Mmm" He pick you up, hands on your thighs.

When you reach the bedroom, he lay you down on bed, hovering above you.

He then kiss you on your neck as you love the feel.

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

He pull out and lay beside you, he cover you with the duvet and cuddle you to his chest.

"What do you want to do now?" he ask

"I'm hungry" you said pouting looking towards him.

He giggle and kiss you on your pout.

"Ok let's go, what you want to eat?" he said as he get up.

"anything will be ok" you said as he get up.

He start wearing his clothes but can't find his shirt. When he found it, he went to grab it but you are fast, you grab his shirt and wear it.

"Baby give me my shirt" he said grabbing you by your waist when you are going to run.

"Ani, it's comfortable" You said

"Wear another one then" he said

"ani" you said

"Why?" he said teasingly because he know the reason.

"Because I don't want you to wear shirt" you said blushing turning your head away from him.

He giggle and kiss you on your cheek.

"Ok let's go eat... Do you want to order or want to cook?" he ask as you both make your way towards the living room.

______________(^o^)_______________

Thanks for reading 💜

If there was any mistake please tell me. 💜

You can request for oneshot. 💜