Frustated

Nobody POV:

(You study in highschool.)

You are really frustrated because of your classmates. You are absent for 15 days due to some problem. Today you went to school in your class there was project which you don't know. you also talk to teacher about it but they tell you to ask your classmate.

When you ask your classmates they are not giving you full information. You don't have friends in school because you are not that talkative and due to corona virus your school divided into two batches and she is in second batch so you can't ask her because you are in first batch.

You went to home after school over.

You open the door and saw Hoseok shoes. You went to the living room with frown on your face. Hoseok saw you but you ignore him and went to bedroom to change your clothes. You are changing your clothes.

Hoseok saw you and he knew you are really frustrated by seeing your frown.

He knew what you want now. Now he went to the kitchen and bring the chocolate ice cream for you because it's your favourite.

After changing your clothes you went to the living room and sit on the couch. Hoseok come out of the kitchen seeing you sitting on couch he went to you and sit on couch with you.

He give you the ice cream and hug you tightly.

"what happen jagi??" he ask you

"I'm really frustrated" you said while eating ice cream.

"why?" he said and make you sit in between his legs. He hug you from behind.

"My classmates are not good people" you said

"why are your classmates are not good people?" he ask

"ahhh jinja... Just thinking about them it really make me frustrated... You know it that I was absent for 15 days right?" you said

"Ne... I know about that" he said

"Today I went to school.. I ask my teachers about what happen these days they say ask your classmates... I ask my classmates but they didn't giving me full information" you said

"you can ask your friends also" he said

"but they are in second batch" you said while pouting

"ahhh... It's Ok... Didn't you have one friend in this batch??" he said

Yes.. But she is absent today" you said

"you have her number also" he said

"I have but she never pick up and after seeing that I called her.. She didn't even call me back... I think that's my fault for being shy and really less talkative and can't even talk to anyone." you said after finishing your ice cream.

After saying that Hoseok turn you around and cupped your face.

"Ani... That's not it... It is not your problem you're good just the way you are... everyone have different types of personality... You don't have to feel bad.... And you also try to talk... You are shy but you try to help others and you are also trustworthy" he said and kiss you on lips.

"and... I don't have to be jealous when there was handsome boy flirting with you because I know you will going to reject him." he said try to light up your mood you smile at him and give a peck on his lips.

"I never see handsome boy then you... You're the most handsome one in the world" you said

"Not even Jungkook, Jimin, Tae, Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi hyung??" he ask

"I'm ARMY how can I decide who is the most handsome from you all... You all are handsome... Before your girlfriend I'm ARMY so... I can't choose" You said

"you are a Real ARMY" Hoseok said

"YES, I'M REAL ARMY AND NOT GONNA LOSE IT" You said proudly.

Hoseok laugh which make you giggle and after that you both watch some drama.

After some time sleep overtake you. You saw Hoseok laughing at drama which make you smile after all he is sunshine who make others people smile.

After some time you both went to the bed and sleep.

______________(^o^)______________

Thanks for reading. 💜

Half of the story is true. Because today it happen to me.

Hope you like it.

You can request for imagine.

If there was any mistake please tell me about it. 💜💜

        AND I'M ROYAL ARMY
WHO ARE ONLY FOLLOWING THEIR BIAS THEY ARE FAKE ARMY'S. WHO ARE REAL ARMY THEY FOLLOW ALL THE MEMBER.