Ankle

Nobody POV:

You are the backup Dancer and your boyfriend Hoseok is idol you both are secretly dating.

You got a opportunity to be a backup dancer on Blackpink Lisa 'Lalisa' and 'Money' song. Of course you accepted. You all backup dancers and Lisa are practising. after 1 week the M.V will shoot.

But while practising you twist your ankle and it hurt pretty badly. Doctor said you can't dance for 1 or 2 weeks. You are really sad because this was the first M.V you are a backup dancer.

While you are recovering Hobi help you with everything.

It is 7 AM you are awake from your sleep when you turn around Hobi was nowhere to be find. You heard the clinking sound from the kitchen and softly playing music.

You slowly went to the kitchen by the support of wall. You see Hobi making breakfast for both of you.

You went to the table and sit on the chair. You just watching him. He doesn't know you are here he was just softly singing with the song.

When he turn around shocked to see you.

"Sh!t... Baby you scared me." he said.

You chuckle by seeing his shocked face.

"What are doing here.. You have rest or your ankle will not fine."

"But I'm alone and bored in the bedroom" you said

"Ok..but next time call me when you want to go somewhere or you want anything.. OK" he said and kiss you on lips.

"Ok"

"Now.. Have the breakfast" he said as he placed it on table and sit opposite of you.

"Ne.." you said as you start eating.

After finishing up Hobi said he will wash the dishes. He pick you in bridal style and lay you down on couch and kiss you on forehead. He went to kitchen and start washing dishes.

You are watching the drama.
When Hobi was done he said "Baby let's wash up"

He said and pick you up in bridal style. He went to the bathroom with you and sat you on the counter.

You both are brushing your teeth. When he was done he went to have shower while you still brushing the teeth.

When you are done you wait for Hobi. Hobi come out of the shower with towel hanging low on his hips.

When you see him you can't take your eyes off him. When he saw you, you immediately turn your head. He smirk and come to you and stand between your legs and ask "Baby why are your cheeks are red." he said as he cup your face into his hands.

"...and hot also..." he mumble.

You turn more red he chuckle and kiss you on lips you kiss him back. After pulling away he asked "are you sure you can wash up by your self?" he asked you

"or..I have to wash you.."he said and smirk

You turn red again and said "yah.. Hobi..." you loudly said and smack him on his chest and hide your face into his neck.

He laugh at you and said "Baby I'm just joking.." he said still laughing.

You groan and he laugh more which make you giggle.

"now go wash up.." he said as he go to wear clothes while you wash up.

After you wash up you wrapped the towel around you because you forgot to take your clothes.

You called Hobi. He come and saw you he was biting his lips and now he is in full clothes.

You said "Baby I forgot the clothes can you give me" you said as you pout.

"you don't have to wear clothes you look good in it." he said

"yah Hobi...." you said he giggle and give you the clothes.

After you come out of the bathroom he said "I will change your bandage you just sit"

"Ne.." you said

You sit on the bed. He first change your bandage then he was drying your hair by dryer.

When he was done with your hair he back hug you and kiss you on neck.

_______________^o^_______________

Rest is your imagination.

Thanks for reading 💜💜

If you see any problem please tell me I will fix it.

And don't be rude. 💜 💜 💜