Together

Author POV:

You open the door of your apartment greeting the silent. You are really late today due to work.

You already called Hobi telling him to go to sleep because you are gonna really late today and because of it you are taking day off tomorrow.

Hobi is also have day off tomorrow because their company want them to rest or spend with someone.

You checked the time and it is 3 AM and you will say you are really late.

You sign and didn't want to eat anything. You put the key on key holder.

You went to the bedroom, opening the door and went inside. You see Hobi under the duvet sleeping peacefully.

You are relief that he is sleeping not awake. Mostly times he is awake waiting for you but he was tired today.

You went to bathroom without a noise to change up. You went inside, wearing your pajama and brushing your teeth because you have awful taste. After brushing your teeth you wash your face.

You went outside to see Hobi still sleeping on his side. You slowly went under the duvet, going closer to him.

You see his face, by his face you got peacefull. You love his face, his heart and everything.

You place your finger on his jaw, tracing them. Suddenly he open his eyes and by seeing you he come closer towards you. Putting his hand your waist, pulling you closer towards him.

"What time it is?" he said

"3 AM" you said

"When did you come home?"

"Just now" you said, his eyes widened

"This late... You know you are not getting any sleep nowadays" he say as you smile

"I know that's why I'm taking day off tomorrow" You said

"good, do you want to go on date tomorrow?" he said

"Really.. Okay" you said excitedly. Smiling wide.

He smile and kiss you on lips.

"Ok now sleep... I'm not going to wake you up early, you are going to sleep until the afternoon.. We will go on date at 2 pm... Ok" he ask

"Yes.. But where are we going?"

"we will go wherever you want" he said

"Okay"

"now goodnight"

"good night" you said closing your eyes.

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

8:00

The alarm ring making Hobi wake up from his sleep. He shut the alarm fastly because he don't want to wake you up.

He got out of your grip, standing up going to bathroom. He did his routine of morning then going in the living room.

He search for places for the date. He asked other member about good places too.

When he was done with the planning, he start making breakfast for both of you. While planning he didn't see the time. When he come out of the bathroom and start planning that time the time was 9 am and now it is 10 am.

He make the breakfast while listening the song. When he was done he went to wake you up.

"Jagiya... Wake up" he shouted in playful manner.