Wake Up

Author POV:

You both are sleeping peacefully suddenly the alarm ring making you wake up. You shut off the alarm.

Hobi is cuddling you, one arm is under your head and other one on your waist.

After shutting off the alarm you lay down comfortably and turn around to see Hobi still sleeping.

By seeing his peaceful sleeping face you can't help and kiss him on his cheek.

He didn't react So you decide to let him sleep some more. You try to make his hand move from your waist but he didn't let you.

"Mm" he make noise pulling you closer towards him tightly grab your waist doesn't let you go.

"Hobi let me go" You said

"ani" he said in really low voice.

"But I'm hungry" you said

"Mm... You can go after some time" he said with frown on his cute face.

"Baby~ let me go" you said making cute noise.

He sign and let you go.

"I'm going to sleep untill 9 A.M" he said.

"Arraseo" you said kiss him on lips then getting up from the bed.

First you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. After doing your morning activity you make your way to the kitchen. Way to your kitchen you see Hobi still sleeping on bed.

You start preparing the breakfast for you and hobi. When you are making the putting the breakfast in plate you feel hand on your back slowly making their way to your waist, Chin placed on your shoulder.

"You said you are gonna sleep till 9 AM but it still 7 AM" you said putting the last thing on the plate.

"I can't sleep without you" he said

"But when I was coming here you are sleeping peacefully"

"I was but after some time I want to sleep with you" he said

You giggle and turn around seeing him pout make you kiss him. You both kiss each other Hobi have his hand on your back while your hand are on his neck.

You kiss each other passionately. Hobi pick you up from your thighs sitting you on the kitchen counter.

"Hobi- mm.. what?" you said between the kisses.

"Mm I want... to kiss- mm you" he said

You both kiss each other until you are out of breath. When you pull away he whine.

"Let me breath Hobi" you said

He hum hiding his face on the crook of your neck.

"Hobi go and have your breakfast" you said while he still nuzzle on your neck.

When you said that he lightly bite your neck making you giggle.

"What are you doing?" you say while giggling.

"I'm hungry" he said again biting.

"So eat breakfast, not me" you said kissing and smelling his head.

He smile at you, you both went and sit on table. You both eat breakfast making your morning good.

_______________(^o^)______________

Thanks for reading. 💜
If you want to you can request for oneshot. 💜
If there was any mistake please tell me. 💜