Artist Made Collection

Nobody POV:

You are way to your boyfriend studio. He want to show you something that's why he call you to his studio.

Right now you are driving your car listening BTS songs. When you are outside the HYBE building your Phone ring.

You pick up the phone and it is Hoseok.

"Jagi, when are you coming?" he ask

"I'm in the elevator, way to your studio" you said while pressing the button to the Hoseok studio.

"Ah.. Ok come fast" he said eagerly.

"ok I'm coming wait for seconds" you said

"ok" he said and hung up.

When you reach your floor you went to his studio entered the password. You know what is his password.

You open the door to see Hoseok on his chair. When he heard the sound of door opening he turn around and smile at you. He come and hug you tight while closing the door.

He pull away from the hug and kisses you on lips you kiss him back. He came back from his family trip he want to spend his time with his family and you also want some time with your family.

"I miss you" Hoseok said

"I miss you too" you said and kiss him again and again.

When you both were done he make you sit on chair.

"why did you call me here?" you ask

"I want to show you something.. We all decide to do it before going to holidays" hoseok said and come with a mini bag and pots each pot have one word forming HOPE, O is in heart shape.

"wow, you made this?" you ask

"ani we just select the design and everything" he said

"This is really good" you said

He sat on couch pulling you closer by the chair. He gave you the pot set you saw it is very beautiful and it have Magic shop song his part is written on it.

"They are really good baby" you said

He smile and gave the you SBS mini bag. You saw there was written "made by hope" on the side of the bag.

"it is also good" you said

"did you like it?" hoseok said

"I love it" you said

"this two is for you" Hoseok said

"wow, thank you" you said and hug him when you pull away he kissed you on lips.

You both kiss for a minute then pull away for breath.

"I Love you" you said

"I love you too" he said and peck you one more time.

"ahh..other members want you to see their collection" he said and stand up making you stand up too.

"I'm excited" You said

He grab your hand and you both went to the room where is other members are waiting for you. You open the door to see other members. When they heard the door sound they see you and immediately come to hug you.

"Y/N we miss you" Jungkook said

You are of his age and Jimin sister so everybody know you very well.

"Y/N" Jin and RM said and hug you.

Suga come and hug you too. In these Holidays you are with Jimin but he love to hug so he come and hug you too.

"ahh.. Y/N my best friend" Taehyung said and hug you too.

"first I will show her" jungkook said

"ani I will because I'm the oldest" jin said

"but I'm the leader" RM said

"But I'm her brother" Jimin said

"I'm his best friend" V said

"I'm his best friend too" suga said

"yah.. Start with the oldest" you said stoping them

"then I'm the last one" jungkook said

Everyone laugh at him and then Jin start showing his collection.
Like that everyone show you their collection. For some time you all talk to each other then they have to do their work that's why you decide to leave for now.

"I will meet you guys later" you said and leave with Hoseok.

You both walk to the elevator chatting.
"Did you like it" Hoseok said

"Very much it is hard though?" you said

"No, because they help us in this and in selecting the design" he said

"Oh" you said

You both reach to the elevator Hoseok press the floor no. and elevator start moving.

"Are we going to our apartment or your parents house?" you ask

"they are tired from the trip so they decide to rest for some days" Hoseok said

"Oh it is really long.. I didn't meet them for long" you said

"I know"

The elevator reach to ground floor and you both went to the parking lot to your car. You both sit down in the car and Hoseok start driving it.

When you reach your apartment you both went to your floor and open the door. You put the coat on it place.

"I'm tired" you said and laid on couch Hoseok come and lay on top of you. He nuzzle into your neck.

"Ahh Hobi" you said

"Mm"

You both lay like that for a minute then you stomach growled loudly making you embarrassed.

"you are hungry" Hoseok said while giggling.

"hajima... Don't laugh" you said making him laugh more.

"cute.."he said kiss you.

He pull away and ask you
"what you wanna eat?" he said you think for a second.

"anything will be Ok" you said

"how about we order pizza?" he ask

"ok" you said excitedly making him giggle.

"ok pizza it is" Hoseok said and kiss you before going to make a call.

After pizza arrive you both eat.

______________(^o^)_______________

Thanks for reading. 💜

If there was any mistake please tell me. 💜

You can request for oneshot. 💜