Rain

Y/N POV:

I'm in the office doing my work. I didn't get any sleep yesterday night. I have to work all night, I only got sleep only for one hour that's why I'm sleepy.

When my work finished, I grab my phone Dialing Hobi number.

He picked up after a sec.

"Jagi" He said with sweet voice.

"Jagiya~  Are you free?" I whine

He giggle and said "I'm in the studio working but you can come I'm not that's much focus. And I'm sleepy too" he said

"It is rainy and I love to be at home... Can.. You come home?" I ask

"Ok I will" He said

"Great... You are not lying are you?" I ask

"No... I'm already want to come home early" he said

"Good... Ok we will talk at home now" I said smilling.

"Ok I love you" He said

"I love you too" I said grinning happy to see him soon.

I hung up, taking my things and went out of the building, sitting on my car and went towards our apartment.

When I saw the apartment coming in my view, I got excited really want to see Hobi.

He was really busy nowadays due to his album coming up, he is little nervous. He want to give me surprise too so he didn't let me listen to it.

I park the car on parking area, I get out of my car, locking it. I went towards the elevator pressing our apartment floor.

When the elevator stops, I went out. I went to open the door then I see a figure coming here and It was Hobi.

He smile and went to hug me. He is wearing a cap and mask.

I stop him hugging me
"What if someone see it" I said

He get it and didn't hug me. I quickly put the password and went inside then Hobi followed me. After closing the door Hobi hug me, kissing on my lips.

"I missed you" he said due to work he can't get much time to see me.

"I missed you too" I said smiling in the kiss.

He pull away kissing on my forehead. He smile.

We went to the living room loving the way rain is going. We went to changes our clothes. After coming out with my comfortable clothes I went to the bed sitting on it.

I wait up for Hobi while watching the rain going.

After a while Hobi come out in tshirt and sweatpants. It is cold too.

He watch me watching rain. Smiling he went towards me, sitting on bed, hugging me from side, kissing my cheek. He love my cheeks because they are puffy and fluffy. I specially take care of my cheeks for him.

He peck me on my cheeks again and again.

"Yah stop it" I said giggling.

He smile last time kissing me on lips.

"do you want to eat ramen?" he said

I widened my eyes and stare at him.

"Ani, not that way I'm asking if you really want to eat ramen" He said giggling

"You got me shocked" I said

"Why Can't I ask like that?" he said

"Ani it's not that just get a little shocked" I said smiling

He smile pecking on my lips.

"I will eat ramen though" I said

"OK I'm going to make for us" he said getting up going to kitchen.

"Baby I want to come with you~" I whine and went with him.

He giggle and both went to the kitchen.

He grab the two pack of ramen and a pot. While he make ramen I hug him from behind.

"Baby leave me for a minute" he said grinning.

"You smell nice that's why I'm not leaving" I said

He pull me in front of him, hugging me tightly.

"Are you satisfy?" he ask

"Yes" I said smelling and smiling.

"Just sit for a second it is ready now" he said

I pull away and said
"What if we eat in the bedroom in front of the window?" I said excited by the idea.

"Ok" he said making a face which tell, you are a genius.

I went to the bedroom setting up the small folding table on the bed. I make the space for him and myself.

He come with the pot putting it on the table. You both sat up and start eating, humming at the taste.

"Ah you cook it really well" I said

He giggle. When we both are finished Hobi put the table on the side, I went in kitchen washing the dishes while Hoseok wait for me.

When I'm done with the dishes, I went to the bedroom.

I see Hobi on his phone on the bed. I went to him and hug him from behind. He turned his face towards me.

He smile and said "What happen?"

"Nothing just want to hug you" I said

He smile and make me straddle him. He hug me and I hug him back, snuggling to his neck.

He pull me away and kiss me. We kiss for a second then pull away for teasing me.

"Mm, I'm not done yet" I said and pull him for a kiss.

He laid me on bed still kissing me.

_______________(^o^)______________

Thanks for reading 💜💜

If there was any mistake please tell me. 💜💜

If you want to you can request for oneshot. 💜💜