Work

Author POV :

You are back from your trip. You are on your way to the apartment where Hobi is waiting for you. He didn't know that you are coming today. You decided to surprise him. He is working hard on his album.

You really want to go to him. As you reach the apartment, you got more excited to meet him. You reach your apartment building and get out of the taxi, paying him.

You went to the building and went to the elevator, pressing the floor button.

You reach the floor and get out. You went to the door and enter the passcode of the apartment.

As you enter you see no one but got shocked by seeing the apartment. The whole apartment is in a mess, the dishes are in the sink. Clothes are everywhere. Then you went to see the bedroom and see there are clothes on the bed.

You know Hobi is home because his phone is on the side table.

You went to see in his studio. You open the door and see him on the chair working. He have headphone on but you can see his hair are in a whole mess and he look thin too.

You went to him and tap him on his shoulder. He shout out after seeing you and take out his headphone.

"When did you come home?" he ask still in shock.

"I just get home but what happen at home?" you said as you ruffle his hair.

"I just got more focus on the album that's why I didn't clean" he said pulling you towards him, hugging your waist.

You play with his hair, while he nuzzle into your belly.

"You didn't sleep and eat right?" you ask and get the answer when he burry his head more.

"You should eat baby" you said and pout.

He pull away and stare at your face while pouting.

You smile and bend over to give a kiss. He then stand up still kissing you.

"I love you" he said

You smile and said "Are you saying Sorry in that way" you said smiling.

He pout to stop his smile.

"Do you want to eat something??" you ask

"Yes I'm little hungry" he said while scrunching his nose.

"Ok then you order and I will clean the apartment" you said

"I will clean it" he said

"Ani you look tired and I'm not tired at all" you said

He smile and said "Okay but I will help you"

"ok" you said giving up.

"Forst let me change" you said and went to the bedroom. While you are in bedroom Hoseok call for the food and start cleaning.

When you came back you see Hoseok taking his clothes from the couch.

"I'm doing the dishes until you clean the couch" you said and went to the kitchen to clean the dishes.

After you are done with thr dishes, you went to help Hoseok. He was putting the clothes in the basket checking if he didn't left anything behind. You went to help him.

When you both are done, you sign and hug Hoseok. He look at you and hug you back while kissing you on lips.

"I missed you" he said kissing you on lips again and again.

"I missed you too" You said between the kisses, smiling on him.

"Why didn't you eat, you look really thin" you said when he stopped but you didn't let him go from the hug.

"I was busy working" He said snuggling his face on the crook of your neck.

"I have tell you many times. You should eat during working too. Now I will not gonna go to the trip when you are working on album" You said scolding him like a child. He smile at you and give you peck on the lips to shut you up.

"Yah I'm scolding you and you are giving me kiss to shut me up" you said while pouting.

"I know you look cute while scolding but I don't want to be scold for now" he said showing his puppy eyes.

"Then I will save it for later" you said and stare at him.

He whine and smile afterwards knowing you will probably forgot about it.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" you said going for a kiss but the doorbell interpreted you.

"Why they have to come in between" you said

He smile and go for to take the food. You went towards the couch and sat at it. He came back with containers, he put it on the table and went for to take the plates. He came back to see you opening the containers. He put the plates and said "Ok let's start" while smiling.

You bith start eating while talking the about the trip you went on and he also talk about the album.

"The first one will be 'MORE' then 'ARSON'. We are really soon gonna start the shooting. Now I also think about how they gonna like the album" he said while eating.

"They will absolutely love it. I know you, you are really talented. You have dancing, rapping, singing and your visuals too are really, really good" You said while putting away the things because You are done with eating.

"You always encourage me. I'm glad that I have you, family, members and ARMY's to support me" he said smiling. You smile at him too.

"Ok let's put these container away" you said

You both went to put the container away and start washing the dishes. Hobi and you wash the dishes while singing and laughing.

"Ok we are done now" he said after you wash the final dish and washed your hands. He pick you up in bridal style.

"Yah what are you doing?" You said giggling.

"I want to cuddle with you and I'm sleepy too" he said taking you towards the bedroom.

"Leave me" you said wiggling in his arms still giggling. He giggle too. He put you on bed and hovered above you staring at you lovingly while you smile at him.

"Why are you staring at me like that" you said while blushing

He smile and kiss you on lips.

_______________(^o^)______________

Thanks for reading 💜

If there was any mistake please tell me. 💜

You can request for oneshot. 💜