Tired

Nobody POV:

You were lying on the couch doing nothing because you are tired after your work. Your face is snuggle in cushion. You are bored and waiting for your boyfriend Hoseok to return from his work.

You hear the door open and close.

Hoseok think that you are not home because whenever you were home you will come and hug him really tightly.

After he come to the living room he saw you lying on the couch still in your work clothes.

He come to you and ask "Baby, did you come from your work just now?"

You just hummed because you are tired that you don't have energy to talk.

"Did you eat the dinner?" he ask you.

"No" you said softly.

"why?" he asked you.

"I wanna eat with you.." you said as you got up and sit beside Hoseok.

"Ok..we will order the food.." he said and kissed you on lips.

He order the food and go to the bathroom to wash up and you also changed your clothes.

After changing clothes he come and sit on the couch beside you.

"How was work?" he ask you.

"Not that good...I'm really tired, I just wanna eat and cuddle with you." you said and he smiled at you.

"How was your work?" you ask him.

"We are preparing......" He tell you about his work and make jokes to make you laugh and smiled.

In the middle of his talking the door bell ring, Hoseok went and check who it is.

He came and said "Our food arrived."

You both sit on dining table and eat dinner. He was continue his talking and joking.

After you both have your dinner. Hobi said he will wash the dishes because you were tired.

When he was wiping the table you sneak behind him. He know you are trying to scared him because he hear your footsteps so he doesn't flinch instead he quickly turn around and pull you towards him by waist and kissed you on lips.

You kiss him back and he pick you up by your thighs and went to the living room still kissing you. He lay on sofa and pull away from the kiss and he gave you peck at your forehead. He lay down beside you. You both cuddle while watching the drama.

You become sleepy Hoseok saw it and say "Baby, are you sleepy?"

"Mm" you just hummed.

"let's go to bed" he said

"But I'm comfy" you said with eyes closed and with a pout.

"..Cute..." Hobi said as he giggle.

"But you can't sleep in couch all night.." he said

"..then carry me.." you said as you stretch your hands towards him.

He chuckle and carry you to your both bedroom. He lay you down on bed and then lay beside you.

You snuggled against him as he cover both of you with blanket.

"Good night.. Saranghae." he said as he kiss you on your lips.

"Good night... Nado Saranghae." you said and then you both fell asleep.

_______________^_^________________

Thanks for reading 💜💜

If you want to you can request for it.

If there was any mistake say it respectfully. (don't be rude)

Thanks 💜💜