Hoodie

Nobody POV:

I was lying on couch using my phone. I was excited for the movie night with Hoseok. Suddenly my phone ring and it was my boyfriend Hoseok.

I attend the call and say cheerfully "Hello"

"Hello, Baby what are doing??"

"Nothing... Just waiting for you"

"Baby, we have to cancel the movie night.."

"Why??"

"some work came up.."

You are said but you don't want him to feel guilty so you said "OK"

"I'm sorry.."

"Baby, it's Ok you don't have to be sorry."

"but because of me the plan is cancel..."

"Baby, it's Ok...you have work that's fine... We will watch movie other time.. Ok"

"Ok"

"Ok I will hang up now... Bye... Saranghae" he said

"nado saranghae" and he hang up.

You are sad because your movie night is cancelled but it's Ok we will have another night.

Now you are board and decide to have shower. You go to the bathroom and grab your towel.

After shower you wrap the towel around you and go to grab your clothes.

You find your short but can't find your favourite hoodie which was buy by Hobi. Then you remember that hoodie was 2 years old and it become dirty so Hobi said he will buy you a new one but you decline and then he hide that hoodie so you wouldn't find it.

You can't find the hoodie so you eyes go to Hobi hoodies and decided to wear his hoodie.

You grab his favourite one and wear it. Suddenly you hear door open and close you got scared and go to find who it was.

You went into the living room and find Hobi sitting there. You got little shocked.

You went to him. He saw you and quickly hug you.

He said "I miss you"

"I miss you too, but you said you will be late??"

"ahhh... I decide to spend some time with you.. Because I notice how your voice become cheerful to sad one.."

"but you don't have to come if you have work"

"I have work but I miss you to much that I can't control myself" he said cutely.

You giggle and said "so which movie we are going to see??"

"we are going to see... One second are you wearing my hoodie??"

"Yes" you said shyly because you never wore his hoodie.

"really.." he giggle and said "you really look cute in it.." he said and give you kiss all over the face.

You giggle and said "stop it.."

He stop and finally kiss you on lips.

"So let's watch"

"yes"

You and him sit on the couch and cuddle with each other.

After some time you both got sleepy and decide to went to your room and sleep in the bed snuggled to each other.

______________[°~°]________________

😅😅

NOW BTS HAVE THERE OWN ID ON INSTAGRAM 💜 💜